1st Day of School!!

Jackson's POV

Hi I'm Jackson! I'm 16! And We just moved to a new City! I'm currently walking to my new School and I'm kind of nervous! It's one of the best schools in the country and I'k just a Guy who likes Anime, Music, and Video games!

The school looked super nice and The walk looked nice nothing wrong here! Thank god!

I continued Walking until I saw two Strange Girls! One looked like a Vampire and the one looked like she's made out of

I continued Walking until I saw two Strange Girls! One looked like a Vampire and the one looked like she's made out of... Bubblegum!? They barely even look human but strangely... Cute! What am I even saying!?

I could hear them arguing in the background as I walked towards them

???: "Do I have to do this bonnie!? I mean I don't want to do this!"

Bonnie: "Come on Marcy We're the Welcoming Committee!"

Marcy: "No! Your the Welcoming committee! I'm just Dragged into it!"

Bonnie: "Shut up I see him Now!"

Jackson: "Um... Hello there Ladies..."

Bonnie: "Hey there! Nice to meet You! I'm Princess Bonnibel bubblegum!"

Marcy: "Hey I'm Marceline the Vampire Queen hot stuff. That's all You need to know."

Jackson: "Woah! Woah! Woah! Wait! Wait! Wait! A princess and a Vampire!? Am I in halloween Town!?"

Marceline: "Nope your here! I will admit were both the only ones of our kind! I killed off the rest of my Kind and Bonnie over here..."

Bonnie: "I rather not talk about it! What are you human?"

Jackson: "Is that weird?"

Bonnie: "No, No, Their just... Uncommon at this school! I mean their like 10% of the population!"

Jackson: "What's the other 90-?"

Bonnie: "Aliens, Monsters, Demons, Demi-Humans, Androids all of that! Even some Silicon based life forms!"

Marceline: "English Egg head! English!"

Bonnie: "What I mean is Gems, Rock like Creatures, Stuff nade out of Silcon! You know Minerals!"

Marceline: "That's better! We all don't have 1000IQ Brains!"

Jackson: "We're not in Kansas anymore Totto..."

Bonnie: "Well let us take you to the Principal! She'll be happy to meet you!"

She then grabs my hand and Marcy did the same for my other hand!

Marcy: "Sorry but I'm taking handsome there Bonnie! I'll take him!"

Jackson: "Woah can't you both Take me?"

Bonnie/Marcy: "Sure!!"

They both started taking me inside and I started seeing what I was up for! There were all of the People Bonnie said and way more! I mean It was like I'm the only Human here! Or atleast one of the very Few!

I swear I'll have a Weird story to tell my family when I walk back home this Afternoon! Man this is going to get pretty damn Weird so fast!

To Be Continued...