The Pool!!/ The Water Angel!!

Jackson's POV

After Being Introduced to Team RWBY We kept walking around the School and I was introduced to different parts of the school such as The Cafeteria, the Gym, Some of the Classrooms and Apparently the School also has a Pool!

As we walked in It was not just one pool but several olympiac sized Pools and there were plenty of People around! I kept looking and I was distracted until I nearly fell into the water but I was caught by a Giant water hand and I was stunned and confused!

???: *Chuckles* "You should be more careful! I maybe wouldn't be able to capture you!"

Marcy: "Hey Lapis How's it going?"

Lapis: "Doing good Marcy!"

Lapis Lazuli

Jackson: "Um... Are you an Angel?"

Lapis: *Blushing* "Um...No, No... I'm just a Lapis Lazuli! Here let me put you down!"

She then Lifted the hand and put me on the ground surprisingly not soaked! She then landed at the pools edge and landed offered her hand!

Lapis: *Blushing* "My Name is Lapis Lazuli! But You can just call me Lapis! Um... Nice to meet you!"

Jackson: "Nice to meet you too! Um... Are you Human?"

Lapis: *Blushing* "Um...No... I'm actually a Gem! A Lapis to be exactly! I can control of water and stuff like that!"

I took notice on how she blushes and It's a darker shade of blue! It's kind of cute! I like how shy she is it makes her even cuter! What am I even saying!?

Jackson: "That's really cool!!!"

Lapis: *Blushing* "Y-You really think so?"

Jackson: "Definetly!! I bet everyone thinks your powers are so cool!! Well becuase they are!!"

Lapis: "You but it caused me trouble too..."

Jackson: "Huh? How?"

Lapis: "All I will say is that It was my prison for so long..."

To be honest I was confused as Hell!

Jackson: "Oooookaaaaaay... sorry about that! Well I hope you do good!"

Lapis: *Blushing* "Yeah I made plenty of Friends! Like Yourself! It's pretty great!"

Jackson: "Thanks Lapis! Your pretty cool Yourself! I love to be your Friends!"

Lapis: *Blushing* "T-Thanks..."

Marcy: "Hey if you two are done Flirting we gotta take you to your homeroom!"

Bonnie: "Just let them have their moment!"

We both blushed and I shook her hand one more time before walking off with them!

Jackson: "Bye Lapis!!! See you later!!!"

She just waved until She was out of sight!"

3rd Person POV

She just stood there blushing fiddling the hem of her Dress as she spoke to herself!

Lapis: *Blushing* "H-He's Really Cute... I sure hope he likes me..."

To Be Continued...