The Bitchy Teacher!!/ The Changeling Queen!!

Jackson's POV

We continued walking through the school and saw many more things before We walked to my Homeroom on the first floor; That being Class A1-13! We stopped at the front of the door and we looked at eachother with me blushing a little!

Jackson: "Thanks you two! I hope we can see eachother again!"

Bonnie: "Of course we'll see eachother ya Goof! We're Friends now!"

Marcy: "Not to mention we got Chemistry class together so you can seriously get some help from Bigbrain over here! She created life!"

Bonnie: *Blushing* "Stop it your embressasing me!" *Turns to me* "Well Anyways Tell us if you need anything else and if you need any introductions to the teachers!"

Marcy: "Said the Teachers pet!"

Bonnie: "Shut up!"

Jackson: "Thanks you two! See you two later!"

3rd Person POV

He then walked inside the Classroom and was Immeaditly met by a voice that sounded Beautiful yet sounded Really Bitchy!

???: "Who the hell are you!? Why are you doing in my Classroom!?"

Jackson: "Oh I'm sorry! Are you miss Jelavic? I'm supposed to be in her class!"

???: 'Yes! I get this stud in my class! I knew he was great from the moment I read his file!' "Yes I am! But you can call me Irina!"

Irina Jelavic (AKA Miss Bitch)

Just then a Male Student spoke up and sounded pretty pissed!

Student: "What the fuck!? He gets to call this Beauty by her first name! What the Hell Miss Bitch!?"

She then got mad and Grabbed a Ruler throwing it like a Kunai nailing the Male student in the head knocking him out!

Irina: "Don't call me Miss bitch you asshole! Sorry about that You can take your seat right in front of me!"

The student who was sitting there was about to complain but she gave him a death glare and he moved seats! He sat there in his seat and Irina walked over giving him his Schedule and List of Supplies making sure he gets a View of her Cleavage! he may have bled a little from the nose!

Irina: "Make sure to get these by tomorrow Handsome~ ;)"

She then walked away swaying her hips as he was confused as hell!

Elsewhere through the Eyes of a  Magic ball there was a Woman Looking Rather pissed at Irina's actions!

???: "THAT BITCH!!! HE'S MINE!!! I'M BEEN STUDYING HIM SINCE HE GOT HERE AND HE'S MINE!!!"

Guard: "Queen Chrysalis what are you going do to about this again? You plan to kill?"

Queen Chrysalis (Queen of the Changlings)

Chystalis: "No, No I won't be! It'll just make your future king rather upset! Just get a Sack and some sedatives ready becuase gonna kidnap him!"

Guard: "Yes my Queen!"

Chrysalis: "Soon you shall be Mine my King!"

To Be Continued...