Jackson's Secret Life!!

Jackson's POV

I was walking home from school when I felt something or rather someone wrapping their arms around my Waist and I turned around to Lapis kisses my cheek blushing that Dark Blue she always does!

Jackson: "Hey Lapis!"

Lapis: *Blushing* "Hey... You mind If I hang out at your house today?"

Jackson: "Why?"

Lapis: "Eh, I would watch That Marathon with Peridot but she's been getting into all of the Fan theories about the series finale and it's been getting on my nerves. She doesn't even know the show already ended like 2 years ago."

Jackson: *Chuckling* "Sure!"

Ruby: "Hey Can we come too!"

It was Team RWBY And they were following closely behind with Ruby Dragging Wiess behind her being the Tsundere she is, Yang being excited as her half sister, and Blake deep into her book.

Yang: "I've been interested in what Kind of Place you live at! Like a Certian Ice Queen!"

Wiess: *Blushing* "I-I was Not Baka! I said I wanted to see Where he lives! I'm not interested at all!"

Blake: "Well I'm interested myelf. I want to know if he like a Libraray or something."

Jackson: "Okay? Anyone wants to come out and admit they want to see my Home?"

Just then Bonnie, Marcy, Chrysalis, and Irina all popped out of the bushes that Lined the walkway of the street all looking a bit embarrassed to say the least!

Irina: "Um... The Vampire told us to do this..."

Bonnie: "Yeah..."

Marcy: "Don't go blaming all of this on me! It's half of Chrysalises Idea!"

Chrysalis: "Actually it's 1/3 my Idea! You filled out the rest!"

Jackson: "Okay Girls calm down! If you all want to see my Home so badly just walk with for about a few more minutes and You will see!"

Girls: "Okay!"

Jackson: "Ta-da!!! Welcome Ladies to Casa Le Jackson!"

Girls: "WOAH!!!!"

Jackson: "Meh, Wouldn't call it Woah Material! It's more like a Tiny Summer Home my Parents have to me in the meantime since it's in the Local Area!"

Irina: "What the Hell do your parents do for a living!?"

Jackson: "Huh? Well If you care to Know My Dad works as a CEO and Founder for the 1# Tech company in the world "I-Robot" along with owning several dozen massive resorts across the world, and My Mom makes money being a world class Martial Artist! The Only time she wasn't kicking peoples asses was when she was Pregnant with me! So of course their both really rich! And I mean Like Rich!"

Marcy: "Wow You can really throw some sick Parties here! Ain't I right Bonnie?"

Bonnie: "Yeah! This place is twice as big as my own castle!"

Jackson: "That's the size of your castle? Man that's tiny! Anywhos You can all Relax by the Pool and I can get you all anything you want! We do have 5 star Kitchen!"

Bonnie: "Could you get me some Icecream?"

Marcy: "Anything red is fine by me!"

Ruby: "Chocolate chip Cookies!!!"

Yang: "Could I have a strawberry sunrise?"

Blake: "Fish Please!!"

Wiess: "Just a snowcone please!"

Lapis: "Being a Gem I don't eat much but I will take a slice of watermelon."

Irina: "Me too!"

Chrysalis: "Maybe some Black Liquorice for me as well!"

Jackson: *Does Finger guns* "Alright you all got it!" 'Well That went well! I'm just kind of surprised they didn't find out earlier! I plan to spoil them as much as I can!'

To Be Continued...