The Two Hot Saiyan Women!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson was in his Mansion's Master Bedroom sleeping in his King-sized bed hugging his teddy bear 'Mr. Huggsy' as he dreamed about his girls! He was sleeping peacefully when he heard the room shake several times and a Massive explosion so he grumpily got out of bed putting Mr. Huggsy back into his bed giving him a kiss before he walked over to his window, Opening it up only to meet two girls who seem a bit older and are having a superpowered fight! Like some Real Superstrength and Energy blast stuff!

 Huggsy back into his bed giving him a kiss before he walked over to his window, Opening it up only to meet two girls who seem a bit older and are having a superpowered fight! Like some Real Superstrength and Energy blast stuff!

Left to right: Kale and Caulifia (Ignore Chibia Cabba, Hit, and Frost)

Jackson: "HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING FIGHTING OUT THERE AT 5 IN THE MORNING!!!? I'M TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP!!!"

His voice was commanding as if he was a drill Sargent and it even scared the way more confident Caulifla so you can imagine what it does to the much Shyer Kale! They both stopped fighting, stood next to the eachother and with fear responded!

Kale/Caulifia: "Yes sir!"

Jackson: "Wait a second you two are Familiar... Do you two go the local Highschool?"

Kale: "Um... Y-Yeah... We met you during combat C-Class..."

Jackson: "Oh Yeah! I remember you two! Kale and Caulifla! The two Alien girls! Um... Let me get down so we can talk!"

As he then ran inside as the two turned to eachother and started talking to eachother!

Caulifla: "Just so you know He's Mine! I don't care if your my sister in Arms!"

Kale: "W-Well He's mine so You can forgot about I-It!"

Caulifia: "Hmph! We'll see about that! We'll just see who he Likes me!"

Quick Timeskip Presented by a Chibi Jackson being given a death hug by Chibi Kale amnd Caulifia!

He had taken them to his Living room and he served them some Green Tea so they can relax after that fighting! As soon as he took his seat they both then started schooching closer to him and Began to lay their heads on his shoulders! He's starting to realize what is happening and before he can speak up Caulifla spoke up before he can speak up!

Caulifa: "So we have a question to ask you. Between the two of us who would you date?"

That was a tough question but he eventually figured out the answer!

Jackson: "Well I would date the both of you becuase you both seem super Cute and Kind of badass!"

Kale/Caulifla: "Huh?"

Jackson: "To be Honest... I have A Harem and Let me explain how it works!"

One Explantion Later!

Jackson: "So would you two Like to Join this Harem of Mine?"

Caulifia then hugged him shoving his head into her chest as she squeezed the life out of him!

Caulifla: "Of course! We would love too!"

Kale then shyly and Meelkly hugged him from behind and started hugging him with much less force!

Kale: "Y-Y-Yes P-Please..."

He just stood there looking like a dumbass with blood Pouring out of nose!

Jackson: 'Awesome!!!'

To Be Continued...