Sparring with Caulifla!!

3rd Person POV

A Golden Blur was Flying at Our Hero and He simply dodged it grabbing this Golden Blur by it's arms and Tossing it to the side! This was Jackson and he was sparring Against Caulifla!

Caulifla: "Why can't I beat you!?"

Jackson: "Well Buffing yourself up won't help! Your just wasting more energy and It's not gonna help you hit me!"

Cualifla: "Well I do Look Pretty awesome!!! I mean just Look at me!!"

Jackson: *Nosebleed* "Yeah... Awesome... That's the word I would use..."

Cuaflifla tried to charging at him again but he simply punched her in the face and Spin kicked her in there to sending her flying against a boulder! He then walked over and created a Ki ball blowing it into her chest sending her flying back with a crater!

Jackson: "Yeah Your Pretty Predictable Caulifla. Try using the Unorthodox."

Kale who was by the sides was Shyly cheering not really Knowing which side to choose in this Sparring match!

Kale: "Go Jackson... Go Cualifla... Yay..."

Caulifla Then got up and tried landing several more strikes on him but he simply dodged them all and Disspeared simply appearing behind her and strikes her with a Karate chop to the neck knocking her out of the Fight but she simply got up and Tried to square up again!

Cualifla: "How are you so strong!?"

Jackson: "Like I said Before my Mom is a world famous Martial Artist! She taught me everything I know!"

While he was Talking Cualifla strikes him with a blow to the chest making this her first hit! She had seem to win until a poof of smoke appeared and he was revealed to be a log with a T-shirt on it!

Cualifla: "W-What!?"

He then Appeared behind her and Landed a Blow on her Nerves turning her back into Base form and Knocking her out cold giving him the win!

Jackson: "Good thing I had that Log Subsitute or Else she would've landed a Injuring Blow!"

Kale then ran over and Hugged him shyly blushing as she spoke!

Kale: "Yay... You Win..."

Jackson: "Thanks Kale! You Wana Help me carry her inside? She'll wake up anywhere between 10-30 Minutes!"

Kale: "O-Ok..."

They then Picked Caulifla who Nuzzled her head into his chest as he blushed thinking about how cute this is!

Jackson: 'Aww so Cute! I love you too Cualifla!'

Kale: 'S-So Cute!'

To Be Continued...