Kidnapped!!/ Being Rescued!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson was waking up the next Morning shifting in his bed as he reached out and wrapped his arms around something! Assuming it was his teddy bear he hugged it and started snuggling into it and Smiled!

Jackson: "I love you so much!"

Chrysalis: "I love you too sweetie!"

His eyes then shot open as he saw he was In Chrysalis's Chest and he tried to squirm away but he couldn't because she was surprisingly super strong... And he was Chained to the bed by both arms and legs!

Jackson: "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?"

Chrysalis: "What? You don't know me, Sweetie? Well, I'm Queen Chrysalis Your Future Wife!"

Jackson: "W-What!?"

Chrysalis: "Well I've been studying you ever since you got into this town and You're going to be my Husband! Now I want to do something with you."

Jackson: "A-Are you going to Kill me Friends and Family and Keep me in the dungeons for you two have constant Sexy fun times with until I die?"

Chrysalis: "What!? Hell no! I'm a Yandere but not that Kind silly! I'm going to get us some drinks and we can cuddle and Talk about ourselves!"

She then kisses his lips shoving her tongue into his mouth and then left to get some drinks!

Surprisingly She was very Kind and Didn't try anything! Once you peel back the Layers you can see she was a Nice but Insecure person who just needs some love in her life! Apparently a Hive doesn't give you much love! She even Lossened the Chains but still kept him tied wanting to be safe!

Chrysalis: "I'm enjoying this time we have together! Nobody ever listens to me before!"

Jackson: "Well It's Kind of easy when your... So cute..." *Blushing*

Chrysalis: "Aww thank you!"

She then kissed him again as she licked his cheek and took another sip of her tea!

Jackson: "Hey Chrysalis... I feel like some other girls Might like me... So do you ever think that maybe..."

BOOM!!!!!

The whole room shook as Chrysalis got up and looked outside through a window and saw the girls he Met basically wiping out her Guards and Drones!

Marcy was Shapeshifting her arms into Claws slashing down them down, Bonnie was using a Futuristic Cryo gun,  Team RWBY Was using their Weapons to kill more of them much like Hunting Grimm, Lapis was Shyly creating some Giant Water fists from a well smashing some more guards,and Irina was Shooting some down with her Pistol!

Chrysalis: "Well If this shit goes any further south we're gonna hit Mexico! Alright, Jackie apparently some girls are here to save you and I'm going to fix that! Bye Bye!"

She then flew out ofd the Window using her Broken Wasp like wings and now he was scared! He had to do something! Thankfully he had A ace up his sleeve! He pulls out a Lockick he made out of a cookie she gave him and began picking the lock hoping to stop the fighting!

To Be Continued...