A Gem Beatdown!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson and Lapis were just sitting by the beach next to his house  enjoying the coastline as they watched the Horizon!

Jackson: "Sometimes I wonder how just big the Ocean is."

Lapis: "Yeah... I'm not sure if I ever want to go in there again though..."

Jackson: "You seem to Keep Mentioning that. Why? Why are you scared of the Ocean? You can tell me."

Lapis: *Sigh* "Well... It's becuase I was fused with a monster... A Monster Named Jasper..."

One Explanation Later!

Jackson: "HOLY SHIT!!! No wonder why you hate the Ocean so Much!!! I swear if I ever Find Her I'll kill her!!!"

Lapis: *Blushing* "T-Thank you... That is so sweet of- No. No! No, no, no, no, no, no!!!"

Jackson: "What is it?"

Lapis: "It's Her! We have to get out of here! Now!"

Jackson: "Who's Her?"

???: "I'm her."

A Massive Figure then walked out of the Ocean and she looked pissed as hell!

Lapis: "J-Jasper!?"

Jackson: "That's Jasper!!!"

Jasper: "I've been Looking for you for forever now! Just Please give me another chance!! Let iuse Fuse into Malachite Again!! I promise to be better this time!!"

Lapis: "No! I told you before that is not Healthy! and As Far as I know your never going to Improve so Get away from me!

Lapis Tried to use the Ocean to drag Jasper back into the Ocean but she Grabbed her hands preventing her to and tried to hold her down!

Jasper: "You will fuse with me!!!"

Jackson:

Jasper: "How are you Strike me You weakling!!!"

Jackson: "Weakling Huh?" *Chuckling* "I'm stronger than You."

He then started charging energy as the ground started shaking around them! He began to grit his teeth as a Red aura surrounded him!

Lapis: "J-Jackson?"

Jasper: "W-What is this!?"

Jackson: "This is... KAIOKEN!!!"

The red Aura got twice as big as he charged at Jasper Punching her in the gut making her wretch in pain!

Jasper: "AH!!! MY GAS POCKET!!!"

Jackson: "NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE JACKASS!!! SHE IS NOT YOURS TO FUSE WITH!!!"

Jasper: "NEVER!!!"

Jackson: "Fine then. You forced my hands. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!! KAIOKEN... TIMES... 100!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Red Aura grew by 50 times as Much as all you can see is Red as He was screaming his head off!!!

Jasper: "T-Times what!?"

Jackson: "KAIOKEN TIMES 100!!!!!RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!"

He then Appeared in front of her and Punched in the Jaw so Hard she nearly shattered as he sent her flying into the Air as he prepared his finisher! Using Ki induced flight he rapidly punched her leaving no bone unbroken as he flew back to the gro...

He then Appeared in front of her and Punched in the Jaw so Hard she nearly shattered as he sent her flying into the Air as he prepared his finisher! Using Ki induced flight he rapidly punched her leaving no bone unbroken as he flew back to the ground with what energy he had left and fired is final attack!

Jackson: "KA!!! ME!!! HA!!! ME!!! HA!!! ME!!! HA!!!!!!!!"

Then a Giant Beam of Red and Blue energy was sent flying at Jasper at top speed and once it made Contect with Her it Reduced her into a skeleton before she reverts into her Gem form being sent flying across the Ocean!

He then Calm down Dispeling his Kaioken falling to his Knees being  completely Exhuasted! Lapis who was in shock ran over and Hugged him making sure he didn't fall face first into the sand!

Lapis: "Jackson! Thank you! Thank you so much!!"

Jackson: "Your Weclome... Lapis... I need to go to sleep..."

Lapis: "Oh Sure!" *Kisses his Cheek* "I'll go and Take you to bed! There we can snuggle! Alright?"

Jackson: "O-Ok..."

Lapis: *Kisses his cheek again* "My Hero!"

To Be Continued...