The Girl with the Talking Uniform!!/ Meeting the Queen Bee!!

Jackson's POV

Mako had Dragged me to a Room where there is this girl who seemed Just as Cute as Satsuki! Hell she looks a lot like her as well! Perhaps their sisters? Hmm...

Ryuko Matoi

Mako: "Hiya Ryuko I got us our newest Member and he saved me! He saved me from Gamagori and he's nice! Super Nice! And Strong too! He is so Cool! Really cool! So he's going to Join Ryuko! Because he's so cool and he saved me!"

Ryuko: "Great! Nice to meet you! I'm Ryuko Matoi!"

Jackson: "Nice to meet you too! I'm Jackson Yami!"

We shook hands as she Blushed and Mako started whispering to me.

Mako: *Whispering* "Something I gotta tell you Jackson is that she talks to her clothes... kind of Cuckoo huh?"

Jackson: *Whispering* What? That's crazy!"

Ryuko then Started Whispering to her uniform before turning to me and Smiling.

Ryuko's POV

My God he is Cute! I'm just surprised He can take on Gamagori single handedly! I can't believe my bitch of a sister would send her Glorified attack dog to intimidate My best Friend!

Senketsu: "Hmm... You like that guy don't you?"

Ryuko: "W-What do you mean!?"

Senketsu: "You are releasing high levels of Dopamine. You are seriously crushing on him right now Ryuko. Just Admit it."

Ryuko: "Shut up you talking piece of Cloth! I swear to god I will Iron you out!"

Jackson: "Ryuko? Who are you talking to?"

Ryuko: *Blushing* "Oh sorry about that! I was just talking to Senketsu! He won't shut up!"

Jackson: "Okay then! Welp I gotta talk to the Student Council Bitch Now! She Apparently wants me soon!"

Timeskip! Jackson's POV

I walked to Satsuki's room and there was a Massive pair of Doors that magically opened up like it's an Anime and I walked in! Satsuki was sitting there at her desk staring me down with her usual Scowl!

Satsuki: "Do you not know how to Knock?"

Jackson: "Sorry but the Doors opened themselves."

Satsuki: "That's the usual Excuse. Now take a Seat."

I took a seat in front of her desk as she took a sip out of her tea cup.

Jackson: "So what am I here for again?"

Satsuki: "Just to answer a question Mr. Yami."

Jackson: "And that is...?"

Satsuki: "What do you think of Me?"

Jackson: "You want my honest Opinion?"

Satsuki: "Yes."

Jackson "Your a bitch But a very Cute Bitch."

Satsuki: *Blushing* 'I don't know to be mad or Happy!' "Um... And what do you think of Ms. Matoi?"

Jackson: "Equally cute I guess!"

Satsuki: 'Damnit!!! He finds my sister just as Goddamn cute! I need to talk to her about this! Interfering with my love life!' "Thank you Mr. Yami you may leave now!"

Jackson: "Um... Sure... Okay..."

I then left the room and as the doors shut behind me I had a bad feeling in my gut about what could happen next.

To Be Continued...

Highschool of Love!! (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara