The Harem King of Highschool!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson who was using his Cookie Lockpick and File quickly broke out of his chains and tried to unlock the door so he can stop the fight and Maybe save some Lives! He will admit he likes them all but he has no idea how to sort anything out right now! 

As soon as he unlocked the door he was Tackled to the ground by several Assailants and fighting back he was ready to Punch one of them right in the face in self-defense he realized it was the girls and they were Hugging him!

Jackson: "Holy Shit!!! You girls scared the hell out of me!!! I thought I was attacked!!!"

Lapis: *Blushing* "Oh sorry about that..."

Ruby: "You didn't show up at school so we were super worried about you! Even Wiess!"

Weiss: "No I wasn't!"

RBY: "Yes you were!"

Irina: "You have definitely been my favorite student ever!"

Marcy: "We were only able to find you becuase of the Changling dust We found!"

Bonnie: "Hey I analyzed it! So It wouldn't be useful without me!"

Just then Chrysalis showed up at the door shyly fiddling her fingers as she looked on!

Chrysalis: "C-Can I join too?"

Jackson: "Chrysalis!? I thought they were going to kill you!"

Lapis: *Blushing* "Well were but then we talked about it and we realized she loves you... Like us..."

Jackson: *Gasp* "I knew it!!! I just had that weird feeling like something was off and bam!! It happened!! Well... I'm sorry but... I don't know who to choose! I mean I don't wanna hurt any of your feelings and Like you all but-!"

Bonnie: "It's Okay You Goof! We already talked about it before we even came her and decided on sharing you!"

Jackson: *Shocked* "What...?"

Irina: "We all plan on sharing you! You have what you would call a harem now!"

Jackson: "So? I have A Harem now!? Wow! Okay! I'm happy!"

They each took a turn kissing my cheeks and Lips even with some of them shoving their tongues in my mouth turning it into a french kiss! He was generally shocked to be honest!

Jackson: "Wow! My own Harem! I wonder if any others girls would like me! Well I'll just have to wait and see!"

To Be Continued...