Team RWBY!!/ Sports!!

Jackson's POV

We (Bonnie, Marcy, and I) Continued walking through the school as we entered into the Sports Field and it peaked my Interest!

Jackson: "Hey what kind of sports you got here anyways?"

Bonnie: "Well I mean we got all of the classics like Baseball, Soccer, Football, Track!"

Marcy: "But then we got weirder stuff like Pro Bending, and Grimm Hunting!"

Jackson: "Grimm Hunting?"

Marcy: "Yeah there's our schools best Grimm Hunters over there! Team RWBY!"

I then looked over and saw 4 very cute looking girls killing what looked like some evil Bears and Wolves before turning to us noticing our existence!

Ruby: "Hello there! My name is Ruby and here is my best Weiss!"

Weiss: "I'm not your Friend Idiot! Also Hi!"

Ruby: "My other friend Blake!"

Blake: "H-Hello!"

Ruby: "She's so Cute! And Finally my Half-sister Yang! She's our Jokester and brawler!"

Yang: "Hey! Would you like to Yang out sometime?"

Everyone: *Groans*

Ruby: "And Were Team RWBY!!"

Weiss: "I never Agreed to that Name!"

Left to Right: Yang, Blake, Ruby, Weiss

Jackson: "Well it's nice to meet you four! What were killing anyway?"

Ruby: "What? Grimm? Oh yeah they appear here a lot and Huntresses like us are tasked with Killing them and we even made it a sport!"

Blake: "Yeah they were made by this Evil Queen named Salem and all of that!"

Yang: "Yeah and we even had to fight that annoying Neo and her master Roman!"

Jackson: 'That's it... I'm officially in looney town...' "Heh' Yeah... That Salem... What a Tyrant..."

Bonnie: "Oh please I know everything about Grimm and there's nothing too Dangerous about them!"

Ruby: "Do you know there's one behind you?"

Bonnie: "Gah!!!"

She then looks behind her and there is none!

Bonnie: "Real Funny Rose!!"

Yang/ Marceline: "Hahahahahaha!!!"

Bonnie: "Lets just get going! We gotta show him to his homeroom teacher!"

Yang: "You mean Goodwitch? Yep! You might be started to get used to him calling her Goodbitch!"

Jackson: "Um...Why...?"

Yang: "You'll see... She's quite the looker! Makes me Jealous!"

Jackson: *Gulp* *Blushing* "O-Okay!"

Girls: 'He's so cute when he's blushing!'

To Be Continued...