Meeting the Principal!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson was walking through school ready to get to his first-class when Ruby and Lapis ran over nearly glomping him as he tried to stand up! Being shocked and Confused he stayed up and Looked at them confused.

Jackson: "Okay do you Mind telling me what Happend?"

Ruby: "I'll tell you if you give me a cookie!"

Lapis: (-‸ლ)

He Handed her a cookie and she munched on it with a look of Happiness pleasure on her face!

Lapis: "Ruby the News!"

Ruby: "What? O-Oh yeah! The Principal wants you at her Office!!!"

Jackson: "Did I do anything wrong!?"

Lapis: "She Never said so! She Just said se needs you in her Office like right now!"

Jackson: "Fine then! Time to meet her I guess!"

TimeSkip!

We walked over to her Office which the Placard on it said "Ms. Senju" and He Opened it only to see their Pincipal sitting at a desk kissing a Picture! She then noticed them standing there and is immeaditly freaked out nearly jumping out of her seat and putting the Picture in her desk!

???: "O-O Hello there Mr. Yami! I didn't expect you to be here so quickly! Let me just come out of my seat to greet you!"

She then jumped out of her seat throwing her jacket over her shoulder giving him a full View of Her Large chest and Huge Cleavage making his nosebleed a little!

Tsunade Senju

Jackson: "Was That a picture of me from Last year Ms. Senju?"

Tsunade: "Um... No! Shizune!"

Just then Voice came from the Closet!

Shizune: "Not Now I'm too busy kissing the Picutre of that Stud!"

Tsunade: "He's Here!"

Just then Shizune walked out of the closet Holding a Pig in her arms!

Shizune

Shizune: "Oh I'm so sorry! I was doing... Buissness stuff!"

Jackson: "Were you two kissing Pictures of me with Coral blue #7 semi gloss Lipstick?"

Shizune: "No! It's actually Coral Blue Number-" 

Tsunade then slammed her fist against Shizune knocking her down and she then Turned to them with smile on her face. A Piece of Good advice is never to piss her off!

Jackson: "........................................ Okaaaaaaaaaaaay... What do you need?"

Tsunade: "Oh Yeah! It's a Point of your Extracurricular's! You see in this school all of the students must have one Club or sport to be a part of! I'm sure you can find one!"

Lapis: "Swim club Right here!"

Ruby: "Being a Hunter/Huntress is a sport!"

Jackson: "Oh, Um Sure Ms. Senju I'll do that as soon as Possible!"

Tsunade: "Please just call me Tsunade!"

After talking for a little bit longer with questions they all then left and Shizune then got up rubbing the newly found bump on her head.

Shizune: "Ow... Why did you do that?"

Tsunade: "imply for comedy my dear! Now we have to continue planning! I don't want to be kissing his pictures forever and I wanna start kissing his Lips!"

Shizune: "Me Too Tsunade! Me too!"

To Be Continued...