Pleasure - Part 27

⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️

Dumbledore's Army had just finished conjuring their patronus' when Neville dismissed the group. They left a couple at a time, so their chances of drawing attention was minimised. "Thank you, Eleanore...and-thank you, Draco." Spoke Neville, pulling her into a warm embrace, before leaving the room himself.

Draco was still amazed at his new found ability to conjure a patronus, and he kissed Eleanore softly once they were alone, pulling her in by the waist and resting his forehead on hers. "I just - I still can't believe I did it." Eleanore rested her hand gently on Draco's jawline, directing his gaze towards her. She could feel his breath tickling the back of her throat, intensifying the burning lust in her lower abdomen. "What did you think of?" She whispered, moving her hand to the back of his neck to bring his lips closer to hers. Draco didn't reply, but he didn't need to, as his lips quickly came crashing down on hers. Their mouths were moving passionately together, and Eleanore eagerly parted her lips to allow his tongue to roam her mouth. She had never felt this level of urgency and passion with Draco before, and it only stirred the feeling of pleasure in the pit of her stomach.

With one, swooping motion, Draco lifted Eleanore and her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist. The sofa was too far from them, and he needed her now, so he drove her into the nearest wall, pushing her back up against it, tugging at her robes so they fell to the floor.

Draco pulled his jumper over his head, and quickly returned his fingers to Eleanore's shirt, clumsily undoing the buttons until she was stood in just her bra and skirt. Eleanore wanted the experience of unbuttoning Draco's shirt to linger, taking in every soft detail of his warm, taut skin and the muscles that moved with pleasure underneath. Once he was freed from his shirt, Draco begin to finger the waistline of her skirt, tugging it down so that his fingers ran softly against her bum. He blushed violently when he ran his fingers against the wet warmth between her legs.

Eleanore reached urgently for his belt, unbuckling it and throwing it to the floor. The couple relished in the warm breaths and soft moans darting to the backs of their throats, tickling their tongues. A soft moan fell from her lips as she unzipped his trousers, revealing to her his growing lust, standing upright between his hips. She couldn't help but drive her pelvis towards his, pushing gently on his leg and feeling his hardened desire resting on her thigh. She revelled in the growls of pleasure that escaped his dampened lips.

When there was no clothes left between them, Draco grasped at Eleanore's waist with one hand, and hooked his free hand under her leg, lifting her body up the wall. He inserted himself slowly, absorbing the delicious details of her velvety wetness. Another grunt fell from his lips, but he had already started trailing kisses down to her breasts. Eleanore moaned with pleasure into his mouth, and they returned these moans until one of them could take it no longer. With every thrust of Draco's hips, Eleanore felt that burning desire grow, like a fire cascading through her veins. His groans were stifled by various parts of her body, and they were slowly becoming louder; more fervent.

Eleanore dragged her nails gently up his back, curving when she reached his neck. It was then that sparks seemed to ignite between the two, as Eleanore shook delightfully against the wall. This was the first time she was rendered unable to silence the sound of her finishing, and her soft, frenzied moan tipped Draco over the edge. He too, was unable to smother his groans, and his eyes rolled backwards with ecstasy as he gasped loudly into the warm air between them.

Eleanore dropped herself slowly from Draco's hold against the wall, and she slowed her kisses to softer movements, brushing his lips with her tongue tenderly. They quivered in each other's arms as their bodies rebounded from the intense moment of pleasure.

"I thought of you, El." Spoke Draco, reluctantly pulling himself from her lips.
"I know." She whispered, a soft pant accompanying her voice.