Amortentia - Part 34

⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️

Eleanore and Draco spent the next 3 days frantically attempting to keep themselves occupied. Draco had finished catching Eleanore up on potions, much to her joy. She let out a huge sigh of relief when Draco finally closed the textbook in the library.

"Finally" Draco looked at her, quizzically. Potions was his favourite class, and apparently it was Eleanore's least.
"You really don't like potions?"
Eleanore gave a quick, sarcastic laugh.
"I used to love it. I think your tutoring just bored the hell out of me."
Draco smirked, half annoyed, half amused. He then proceeded to say something that caused a fierce blush to form around his collar.
"What did your amortentia potion smell like?"
Eleanore chuckled at his question. They had covered the love potion last year, and Eleanore remembered smelling peppermint, oranges, and her home in London. Oh how she missed her home.
"It smelled just like...Snape." She responded, teasingly. She could see the shock in Draco's eyes, making her think he actually believed it, just for a second.
"Why? What did yours smell like?"
"I can't remember...I think one of the smells was a broomstick handle, and maybe rain."
Eleanore leaned suggestively over the table and spoke in a hushed tone, one eyebrow raised for the added mischief.
"Should we go make it now?"
Eleanore was almost shocked when Draco rose immediately, taking her arm in his hand and leading her from the library.

The couple walked fast through the mostly empty halls of Hogwarts, ducking behind pillars and walls whenever they heard footsteps. When they finally reached a potions classroom, Draco shut the door and turned around to see Eleanore, a longing look in her eyes. Her hand reached up to caress his jawline and she found herself standing on her tiptoes to kiss him. Draco's arms snaked softly around her waist and he picked her up, enjoying the way her legs had instantly wrapped around him. He carried her over to the nearest table and placed her down carefully, breaking away from the kiss.
"As exciting as fucking in the potions class room sounds, I do actually want to make this potion."
Eleanore watched in admiration as Draco darted round the classroom gathering the ingredients. She was pretty impressed he knew them all by heart. He walked over to the table cradling them like children.
"Ashwinder eggs, rose thorns, refined peppermint oil, moonstone, cauldron, knife." He whispered to himself, hovering a finger over each one.
"You are such a nerd" Eleanore laughed, taking pleasure in the way Draco was working. She had never seen him make a potion this fluidly before...she had never seen him work so hard in a classroom before, either.
"Why can't you put this passion into your actual work...the work that actually counts?"
Draco was speedily chopping at some rose thorns when he looked up at Eleanore, a smirk tugging on his lips.
"I have a reputation to uphold, Yaxley."
"Right."
She watched him work in silence for the rest, and she felt her eyes widen when Draco finally funnelled the glistening liquid into a bottle. The amortentia potion was by far the most good looking. It looked almost like liquified pearls, and it shone pristinely in the dimly lit classroom. Draco extended his arm to Eleanore, the potion in a tight grip.
"Ladies first."
Eleanore leaped from the table, and walked slowly over to the bottle, brushing the hair from her face as she deepened her nose into the fumes. It was heaven, for her. The soft steaminess licked at her nostrils and she felt her heart swell with happiness.
"Green apples, peppermint, and oud wood", she spoke calmly, keeping her nose buried in the scent and her eyes closed to heighten the experience. Draco looked lovingly down at her, for that is exactly what he smelled like most days.
Eleanore flickered her sight back up to Draco, with a blush tinting her pale cheeks.
"Your turn."
Draco lifted the bottle slowly to his nose, and he too shut his eyes, absorbing the smell.
"Orange blossom, rose...and vanilla."
Eleanore could feel the blush in her cheeks grow stronger. Rose and vanilla were two of the main notes in her favourite perfume.
Draco lowered the bottle, audibly gulping, presumably from mild embarrassment. Eleanore pulled her hand to his jawline once again, thumbing his cheek gently. Her gaze lingered, as she inspected his soft, grey eyes. He had a life in his face that Eleanore could barely remember. Draco had been under such extreme stress for the past year or so, but now...now, he had returned. He was standing with Eleanore, an unassailable strength shared between them.

It wasn't long before Draco had grabbed her waist, pulling her into his body, his lips gliding smoothly over her own. The kiss had grown passionate and deep within seconds, and Eleanore could feel her body trembling with pleasure under his hold. Draco had lifted her once again on top of the table, and they both jumped slightly when the bottle of amortentia fell crashing to the floor. Now, the room was filled with the scents of each other, and this just made them more desperate. Draco looked towards Eleanore, then closed his eyes and took a deep breath.
"Oh god, that smells so good." He moaned, pulling his lips to her exposed collar bone.

Eleanore was wearing a loosely fitted top, making it easy for Draco to run his hands around her torso and occasionally cupping her breasts with a tighter, more fervent grip. Eleanore pulled Draco's hips close to her, as she angled her own so he could position himself comfortably in between her legs. They mutually, but silently, agreed that it wasn't a wise idea to get completely naked.

Eleanore expertly unbuckled the belt around his hips, and unbuttoned his jeans before pulling down the zipper, blushing fiercely as she stroked his growing desire, relishing in the moans that fell from his lips. Eleanore was also wearing a mini denim skirt, with tights, making access for Draco even easier. She gasped with pleasure as he softly ran his fingers down her legs, pulling away the tights and returning quickly to the velvety heat between her legs.

To both of their credits, neither of them lasted more than 10 minutes, and they exited the class room looking slightly dishevelled and hot.