Here - Part 46

(A/N) I have paraphrased a few quotes from the movie in this part. Those quotes are not my work.

It was a dull, grey, June day when Eleanore first had to use her father's wand in a lesson. It was a transfiguration lesson with Professor McGonogall, and Eleanore was asked to demonstrate "Wingardium Leviosa" to a bunch of first years. Their lessons had been particularly boring thus far, for all the seventh years were revising for their N.E.W.T.S.

Eleanore proudly plucked the wand from her robe pocket, and pointed it confidently towards a feather, speaking the incantation and watching in amazement as the feather lifted effortlessly off the desk in front of her.

Once the lesson had finished, Eleanore left the room, with Missy at her side.
"That wasn't your wand, El." She stated, in a matter-of-fact tone.
"And how the hell would you know?" Responded Eleanore, with a fake boastfulness in her voice.
"Wands fascinate me. I dream of working for Ollivander one day...so, what happened to yours?"
"Potter took it, so Dad loaned me his."
"How in godric's name did Harry Potter manage to steal your wand?"
"It's a long story."
"Well, Potions is next and I hate that subject, so you can tell me all about it in there."
Eleanore chuckled, swinging the door of the classroom open and walking towards her seat. Much to her confusion, Alecto was stood at the front, with a stern look on her face. Eleanore darted her gaze around the room, suddenly realising she and Missy were the only ones there.
"You two won't be needing to take your seat. Professor Snape has requested everybody be in the great hall. Now."
Missy and Eleanore exchanged a worried glance, before turning quickly from their desk and walking straight towards the door.
"Y-you don't think it's happening, do you?" Started Missy. Eleanore could hear in her voice that tears were welling in her eyes.
"I don't know, Missy." She responded, nervously, sliding her hand into Missy's and guiding her to the great hall.

Once they had arrived at the great hall, Eleanore begun desperately skimming the crowds, searching for Draco. Florence located them, before she could find him, and pulled them both into an orderly line. Each of the houses had formed a group, at either corner of the hall.
"Where the hell is Draco?" Questioned Eleanore in a hushed tone.
"I don't know, El. I haven't seen him all day." Whispered Florence, who was too scared to take her eyes away from Snape.
"I need to find him, Flo." Insisted Eleanore. She could feel her body shaking slightly with fear as she leaned into her.

It was then, that Snape burst through the doors, with Alecto and Amycus on his tail. His cloak cascaded behind him as he waded quickly towards the podium. Eleanore stood nervously, the nausea rising slowly in her stomach.

"I'm sure most of you are wondering why I have called you here." Started Snape, with his usual icy gaze and droning voice.
"It has been brought to my attention, that Harry Potter has been sighted in Hogwarts earlier today."
Eleanore clumsily swung her arms to the side of her, catching Missy and Florence's hands in her own.
"Now. Should anyone, student or staff, tempt to help Harry Potter...they will be punished in a manner suitable to their transgression. Furthermore, any person found to have knowledge of these events, and fails to come forward...will also be punished."
Eleanore audibly gulped, tears threatening to fall as she looked desperately around for Draco. He was nowhere to be seen.

"If any of you, have anything to offer regarding Mr. Potter's whereabouts...I invite you to come forward. Now."

The entire hall emerged into a frantic whisper, the panic was obvious in every tone Eleanore picked up on. That was, until, Harry Potter himself stepped out of the Gryffindor crowd, standing proudly before Snape.

"It seems, despite your impressive defence mechanisms, you still have a bit of a security problem." Harry started. His voice was frantic and yet, he held himself so bravely, causing a smile to cast on Eleanore's lips. The doors to the great hall opened once more, and Eleanore swivelled her head quickly, hoping to see Draco. Much to her dismay, none other than the order of the Phoenix marched through the entrance. They looked like quite the army, and Eleanore found herself unable to resist the single tear that tumbled down her cheek. She noticed then, that Hermione, Ron, Fred and George also accompanied them.

"How dare you stand where he stood...tell them how it happened that night. Tell them, how you looked him in the eye, a man that TRUSTED YOU, and you KILLED him."

Snape drew his wand, pointing it apprehensively to Potter. Eleanore could feel her stomach turn immediately. It was then, that McGonogall intercepted, pushing Harry out of the way and drawing her own wand towards Snape. A few moments of wordless spells passed; manic, glowing bursts of blue, red and orange filling the hall, urging the students to move from their paths. Eleanore kept her grip on Missy and Florence tight, pushing them to the side so she guarded their bodies.

Suddenly, Severus transformed before their eyes, into a black, intimidating, dementor-look alike. He flew gracefully upwards, darting through the windows, causing the glass to come crashing down upon Amycus and Alecto. McGonogall strode proudly to the podium, and with a smooth flick of her wand, the great hall became graciously illuminated.

The students cheered momentarily, for Snape's disappearance. But then, a chilling, black sky loomed above them, and the thundering sound of a storm echoed through the room. A blood curdling scream of a young girl could be heard from the corner, and Eleanore instinctively pushed herself through the crowd of Slytherins, joining Harry's side as they both hovered over the tortured young student.

"I know many of you will want to fight."

The raspy whisper of seemingly nobody filled the great hall, and Eleanore frantically moved her head, eager to see where the voice was coming from. She shivered violently when she recognised the gasp, as none other than Voldemort's.

"Some of you may even think that to fight is wise...but this is foolish. Give me Harry Potter, and nobody will be harmed...Give me Harry Potter, and I will leave Hogwarts, untouched...you have until midnight."

Eleanore shuddered vigorously at these words, and she forced herself back towards Missy and Florence, who were now sitting with their knees tucked under their chin and their hands clasped over their ears.

The students seemed to relax slightly, for the bodiless voice did not continue. To Eleanore's annoyance, however, Pansy Parkinson leapt up and walked angrily towards Harry.

"What are you doing? Somebody get him!" She spoke loudly, panic in her tone. McGonogall joined Potter and Parkinson, with a stern expression plastered over her face. She seemed to step in front of Harry, as if to protect him from Pansy's grasp. One by one, each and every member of the order followed in her lead, until there was a large group shielding Harry. Ginny included. Eleanore felt her heart warm at the sight, and yet, she felt utterly ostracised.

"All Slytherins, to the dungeons. Now!" Boomed McGonogall. Most of the Slytherin students followed her order, but Eleanore held back, for she was determined to find Draco. Missy and Florence stayed stuck to her side, and Eleanore pulled them both in to a hug.
"Please, will you both get to the dungeons? You'll be safe there." Insisted Eleanore.
"No, El. We're going to stay and fight with you." Responded Florence, as she took Eleanore's hand in her own. At these words, Eleanore allowed the tears to fall, feeling completely overwhelmed and confused.
"Please, I cannot lose you. Either of you."
"And we can't lose you, El...we're staying right here."
Eleanore gathered herself quickly, wiping the tears away with the sleeve of her robe. She grabbed Florence and Missy's hands and lead them quickly towards the Order, specifically towards Fred and George.

"Eleanore! It's nice to see you again!" Greeted Fred.
"Hi Fred, Hi George....I need you to do me a favour."
"Anything for you, Yaxley." Continued George, crossing his arms confidently.
"I need you to look out for these two. They're good people, and they don't deserve to get hurt."
Fred and George nodded in unison, and Eleanore pushed Missy and Florence towards them, turning on her heels and darting towards the doors.