NOTE

Hello Fam :)

Mandatory Note update. Let me be quick.

Regular Points - 

1. This is a fanfiction but can be read as general fiction. Nothing is related to the TV show except the character names. 

2. Story revolves mostly around the Malhotras. 

3. Any message that indicates intentional hate or abuse would be blocked, either towards the writer or to any other fellow reader. Sorry but not entertaining this kind. 

About the book - 

1. This is a sequel and not an independent story. Hence, read book-1 (with the same title) for not thinking that the writer has lost her mind. :P

2. The story starts after 4 years from the last chapter of book-1. We are picking up from the farewell day. 

3. Have patience with the initial chapters. 

4. I am busy with college and we would be going with the slow updates as the previous one and I would update all the chapters if I get some time. Since this is clarified, 'Update soon' comments will be ignored. 

5. Opinions, comments, suggestions are welcome always. I wouldn't ever take an offensive for putting forward your points. In fact, I would be more happy the more you get involved with the story. If you have a genuine point, we can discuss it and I will try to include it in the story too. 

6 This is your story as much as it's mine. Feel free to enjoy this journey. 

MESSAGE TO SILENT READERS -

As I say everytime, no one would ever force you to vote, comment or share. No need to feel guilty about not commenting on every chapter or dropping in-line comments. It's all fine. If you really have a point, you can comment only if you are comfortable. If you aren't up for an open comment, you can always reach to me on wattpad or Instagram (same id). I will get back to you. If you don't want the world to know your existence, read the chapter and close the book. Feel free to ignore me. That's bliss too. 

If you can sit back and relax while reading the book, if you could connect to the story, if you love the characters, it's more than enough for me. Reading the book should be your priority. 

MESSAGE TO EVERYONE 

This book wouldn't be possible without you accepting Manik or Nandini. I have the plot ready but if you not for you, it would be sitting in my drafts for a very long time. Hence, a big big thank you. 

Finally, welcome to a new Journey. 

LET'S BRING OUR MANAN BACK AND GIVE THEM A HAPPY ENDING :)