32| 101 dalmatians

Chapter 32: 101 dalmatians (Leo's POV)

I think it's been approximately twenty minutes. Twenty minutes of us just lying in bed and staring at each other. And it still wasn't getting weird. And the fact that it wasn't getting weird is what started weirding me out. "Why are we just staring at each other?" I asked. 

"I'm looking at your eyes, they look really pretty," she mumbled absentmindedly. 

"So, we can stare at whatever we want?" I asked. 

"I guess," she mumbled while her finger brushed over my eyebrow. I lifted the covers and looked at her boobs. She laughed before pulling the covers back down. "Whatever on the face. My face is up here." She slapped my cheek lightly. 

"Face is up here, noted," I smirked before leaning in and kissing her. 

"T-shirt please," she said when she pulled away. I groaned but reached out and grabbed my shirt and handed it to her nonetheless. She sat up, her back towards me, and put on the shirt before standing up. She threw her hair up before rubbing her eyes. She sighed and stood there, staring at the bed for a long time. "I'm going to brush my teeth and then take a shower," she mumbled, heading to the door. 

I grabbed her wrist before she could get there and pulled her back. "Put some pants on, please," I winced. 

She facepalmed before getting up and pulling her sweatpants on from last night. "I'll see you in a minute," she said, leaning down and kissing me before going into her room. I went and brushed my teeth and took a shower myself. I was dressed and went to her room to see if she was done yet but she wasn't. 

My god, she takes long showers. 

I went into the bathroom as quietly as possible and closed the toilet lid, sitting on it. She was humming to herself. I knocked on the curtain and she stopped humming. "What are you doing, Leo?" she asked knowingly. 

I pulled it open and stuck my head inside. "Hi," I grinned. She splashed water on my face and I pulled back, clicking my tongue. "That wasn't nice," I said, wiping my face with towels. 

"Neither is interrupting my shower. I thought I said I'll meet you in a minute." 

"It's been way over a minute, Claire," I answered smugly. 

She stuck her head out and looked at me. "Really? I had no idea," she said sarcastically. 

"Aesha's here," I said, staring at the door. 

"What?" 

The bathroom door swung open and Aesha walked in. Claire quickly closed the curtain and stayed in the shower. What the- 

"Hey," she nodded casually, sitting on the countertop. 

Claire stuck her head out again. "What are you doing here?" she asked Aesha. 

"I just got here," she shrugged in response. 

"Mm, doesn't explain why you're here while she showers," I said. 

"Don't be such a smartass," she glared at me, "Flynn was cooking. I popped in to say hi. And make sure you're not making babies," she nodded. 

"I should just start locking that door," Claire mumbled before closing the curtain. 

"Making babies?" I turned to Aesha. 

"Yeah, you know. Your own set of 101 dalmatians." 

"Like the movie?" I scoffed. She nodded. "That's a lot," I mumbled. 

"Do you think someone actually has 101 kids in the world?" she asked. 

"Aesha, what the fuck goes through your head?" Claire said before we heard the shower water stop running. "Get out, both of you," she said while grabbing the towel and stepping out a minute later with it wrapped around her body.