Chapter 27

Here I am again my people.
Let's go. Wait...let me go make a hot cup of tea before I get started.

Now, let's start.

.
Once they have all taken a sit, the ladies turned to the men and asked what game they were going to play. Ya Mubarak suggested FIFA but they all said no. After much argument, they settled with truth or dare.

They got a bottle and placed it in between them all on the floor. "So who is going to start?" Maryam asked reclining against the pillow propped against the sofa on the floor. "I'll go first." Ya Mahmoud smiled folding his legs.
"Sure." They chorused and ya Mahmoud went ahead and gave the bottle a little spin, and it fell on Jannah.

She squealed and motioned with her head for him to carry on. Maryam smiled and happened to look at ya Muhammad who was also smiling as he watched his cousins. He is looking dashing today as usual in a clean blue polo shirt, with a white trouser. Oh, Masha Allah. She thought quickly lowered her gaze. She pushed back her glasses up the bridge of her nose and looked back at Jannah who was jiggly as she waited for her question. She chose truth.

He looked up in thought, It only took a moment though, as his head perked up. "Who would be the most annoying and most fun out of this group"- he motioned at them. "to be stuck in an elevator with."

They all looked at each other and laughed. "Oh wow, that's easy." Jannah looked at each of them. "The most annoying person here would be Maryam, and the most fun, ya Khalid." Maryam gasped and ya Khalid awned.

"How am I annoying?" She feigned a hurt look. "Oh yes, you are." Ya amma, ya Fatima, Jannah, and Yasmin chorused without even knowing.

Muhammad watched with a smile as she shrugged and asked Jannah to spin the bottle. She looking like she was trying to suppress a smile. "What are you looking at?" Ya Abdallah who was beside him whispered, giving him a small nudge. Muhammad looked at him, "what? Nothing."

Abdallah hummed nodding ever so slightly, the smile he had broadened until his dimples appeared. "No...no you were just looking at Marya.." he yelped in pain as Muhammad pinched him. All eyes turned to him.

"What's wrong?"
"Yeah what's wrong? What happened?" Muhammad asked, pretending not to know what happened. Abdallah glared at him before saying, "nothing, a bug bit me."

"A bug? Here?" Yasmin asked horrified looking around. She moved to stand up when he started laughing. "No..no don't worry, I killed it." She heaved a sigh and sat back down.

They all cackled. "Maryam," Asmau called. Maryam looked at her, "Huh?"
"The bottle's on you now. Truth or dare?"
"Truth." She looked at asmau as she waited for her question. "This thing that everyone is avoiding the dare, let's just make a rule. A person must have a total of at least five truth and five dares." Yasmin said, and they all nodded humming in agreement.

"Your question is who do you think is the best looking person here?" Asmau asked grinning. Maryam's eyes instantly fell on ya Muhammad's, who was also looking at her just as everyone. She then looked at ya Abdallah who had this stupid grin on his face and then at everyone else's face. "Ya Muhammad." She said.

A smile completely enveloped his face. "Aww, thank you maryo." He said. Ya Mubarak eyed her saying, "oh so you don't think this handsome man is the best-looking person." He pointed at himself. Maryam also eyed saying, "wai handsome. Wait for someone to call you handsome before you call yourself."