Chapter 4

Hello hello!! So this chapter was co-written (is that a word??? Idk man) by me and @tuberzexe !!! We're going to be working together on this story. They've given me some amazing ideas and you should definitely go check them out when you have a chance. And they make super cool edits of a whole bunch of different fandoms on their Instagram: tubers.exe
I hope you like this chapter! I've already started writing the next one :3

That night I dreamed of him. I dreamed that things were good. That he was my friend and we were flirty and we almost kissed, but at the last second he began laughing at me and then his friends appeared out of no where. It was all just a joke to make me look like an idiot.

I genuinely don't know what to do with myself anymore.

It's Friday, but I woke up about an hour early, couldn't go back to sleep, and I didn't have anything to do.

I checked instagram almost immediately after I woke up and the second post on my home page was of course Mark. The picture was from a party with his friends. Beer in hands, a few girls here and there, but nothing serious, and his friends by his side.

Upon seeing that, I just decided to shut my phone off for a little bit. This is not happening today. Today is going to be a good day.

I decided to not talk to Mark today. Partially giving up on forcing a reaction out of him, and partially because I wanted to see what would happen. If he's been going easy lately, maybe he just grew up a little and decided that he's done being a dick to me. I can't decide if that'd be a good thing or a bad thing...

"Hey man," Riley said with a smile, greeting me outside as we walked into school.

"Oh hey," I said happily while looking up from my phone. "So I think we should go our old route today."

"Oh?" she said with an eyebrow raised. "Did something happen?" She knew that it had something to do with mark. Of course it did. Everything does.

"Nope," I said truthfully. "Just think it's about time I start to try and get over him."

Riley was definitely suspicious of my response, but accepted it and told me that she was proud.

The day went by slowly. Lots of note taking, lots of trying so very hard to stay awake, and lots of secretly playing games on my phone underneath my desk.

The day was almost over finally and i was going to my locker to pick up the last of my books and supplies for my last class, science and it was kinda far.

All i had to do was pass Mark and Pay no attention to him. In theory, thats easy right?

I keep walking to my class soon getting stopped by an all too familiar feeling of being shoved into the wall. I wince, turn around, and look at Mark. My heart started beating faster and I felt nervous and excited all at once, but tried not to let any emotion at all show.

"Hey Ethan!" He smiles wickedly. and he growls "Think your gonna go through the day without having some fun?"

"I've given you a bit of a break recently, huh?" He said. He definitely has.

I just nodded in agreement. "Why?" I inquired. "Scared?"

Before I even knew what happened, Mark slapped me, hard. Unexpectedly, a whimper escaped my lips. Not a pained noise or a sad cry, but a whimpered moan as if I liked it. Did I like it?...

I was frozen in place: my face staring down the left side of the hall, mouth agape, and breath held. My cheeks heated up and I can't tell whether it was from the sting of his hand or the embarrassment that I felt.

Mark looks at me with disgust in his eyes "What the hell?" He asks quietly and harshly.

I look at him to say something but nothing comes out. All my confidence from the past few days has completely disappeared . I lowered my head in defeat, but he grabbed my jaw and forced me to look at him.

"Answer me you fag," he spits at me. "What the hell was that? "I don't know," I say with a shaky voice, obviously lying. I hate myself, my body for this.

I couldn't recall a single time in my life where I've felt more embarrassed than I do in this moment, yet I started to feel a tightness in my jeans. I was starting to get hard.

Mark looked me up and down subtly, noticing my hormonal state and he let go of me at once, but not before whispering "fucking disgusting" in my ear.

My hands immediately went to my crotch, covering my erection, though it wasn't too noticeable through my jeans. I played off my attempt at covering my shame by slouching over and groaning in pain.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I wasn't in any physical pain, but every inch of my body felt worn out and bruised.

Sorry, science class, I'm going home. I'm not doing this shit today.

Once I had gotten into the Uber I'd ordered, my phone buzzed. I was dreading it being my mum or Riley asking to hang out later, but to my unfortunate surprise, it was Mark.

He had messaged me on Instagram. It took me a minute or two to work up the courage to open it and see what he said.

Markiplier: You're so fucking lucky no one else noticed. Pull that shit again and you're dead.

I decided not to answer. But for once, Mark and I finally agree on something. I sure am fucking lucky that no one else noticed.

I guess today was t so great after all. Thank god it's Friday.

A/N: super short chapter, just under 1000 words.
Once again: THANK @TUBERZEXE FOR HELPING ME WRITE THIS YOURE A LITERAL FREAKING ANGEL THANK YOU MWAH