Chapter 25

A/N: I wanted to make you guys wait but I literally just couldn't XD I was too excited to update.

Iceddorkroast: Hi. It's Amy. I just really need to say something okay? Please hear me out. I know you like Mark and idk if it's true but rumor has it that he likes you too and you're secretly dating or something? Idk but Ethan, I think I fucked up. I think that this is the guy that I want to marry. I know you like him, but Ethan, I can't breathe without him. He's my other half. He's my world and I know that I fucked up, believe me, I know. And every day I fucking hate myself for letting him go. I'm afraid that I lost him for good, and I know that you don't owe me any favors. You don't even know me. But I think Mark is my soulmate and I beg of you to bring him home to me. Please Ethan, I'm a mess without him. I mean is he gay now??? What happened? What did I do? I can't breathe I can't stop crying Ethan, you don't hnderstand I need hkm. I know I sound desperate that's because I am. I candn breafhe I need him. He's my everhthing I need him, please. I miss my baby. I miss wearing his sweatshirts and the way he'd play with my hair andn kiss me and hold me andnI miss him so much Erhan. I know you like him but im in love with him. He's the only one for me. Please Ethan... please let him come home.

A/N: 274 words