Chapter 19

A/N: it literally took me weeks to write chapter 18 and less than an hour to write this one. My brain is so weird dude..

Ethan's POV

Markiplier: Ethan I'm sorry
Seen 9:04

Markiplier: I shouldn't have kissed you I'm sorry
Seen 9:04

Markiplier: I won't tell anyone if it makes you feel better.
Seen 9:05

It didn't make me feel better. If anything it made me feel even worse, reminding me that he was straight and wouldn't want any of his friends to find out.

Markiplier: I'm sorry Ethan.
Seen 9:16

Markiplier: you kissed back...
Seen 9:33

Markiplier: Nevermind it doesn't matter. Please answer. I can see that you're reading these.
Seen 9:34

Markiplier: fine whatever. Have a good night I guess. I hope seeing Riley helped. Can you ask her not to tell Seán please?I'll talk to you tomorrow at school. We have to go over some algebra which you're already pretty good at so it shouldn't be hard. See you then. Night.
Seen 11:08

The next day wasn't as awkward as I'd imagined. I thought I'd be sad, but I was angry. Every ounce of sadness that manifested in me just transformed into pure rage. I don't even know what I'm mad at. Him, myself, the world, or all of the above.

During our study session, he tried to teach me things that I already knew, looking for an excuse to talk to me. As he walked me through how to solve for x, I cut him off by showing him my correct answer. That shut him right up.

When he eventually ran out of ways to talk to me about math, he finally just said it.

"Ethan, please can we talk?"

I had to physically bite my lip so I wouldn't lash out.

"So for Y on question five, would that equal 29?" I asked. I knew that it wouldn't. I was hoping for him to drop it and delve back into teaching me about math.

"No it's 23," he said quickly, barely glancing at his paper. "I don't know how many times you want me to apologize. It's difficult to-"

I cut him off with another question. "Why is it 23?"

Mark rolled his eyes and put his hand over my paper. "Because it just is. Now please listen to me."

"No." I said. I felt myself getting emotional now. "You can't just give me the answers or I won't learn anything," I said. My voice was hoarse and it soon became difficult to speak. "I want to know why it's 23."

Mark's jaw clenched. He pulled my paper towards him, but my hand stopped his before he could bring it all the way across the table.

Mark and I were the only two people in the classroom, so it wasn't surprising when he began to shout. "Why won't you talk to me?!" He cried, raising his voice slightly.

"Why is the answer 23?!" I yelled back, crying now.

"Because you just multiply the fucking sides and subtract the value of b!" He yelled back.

"I know that, you asshole!" I yelled back, letting down my confused facade. "I know!"

"I know you know," Mark shouted back. "But you're acting like a fucking child!"

Mark and I were both standing now. Our voices were louder and my paper was completely forgotten about.

"What the fuck do you want from me, Mark?!" I shouted. If I was strong enough, I'd hit him. I'd hit him for every single time he's hit me, for every time he's made me cry, for every time I thought that I hated him and for every time I thought that I loved him.

"I just want to talk!" Mark shouted, degradingly because it was obvious. "That's literally it."

"Okay but there's nothing to talk about!" I shouted, looking him in the eyes for the first time. At my gaze, they seemed to soften. His eyebrows lowered slightly and he took a quick glance at my lips. "We kissed once! That's all that happened, and it didn't fucking mean anything so just drop it."

As soon as I finished my sentence, he picked up where I left off. "Except it did!"

He wasn't yelling when he said his next line. "It was probably the best kiss I've ever had and now I'm all fucked up over it, Ethan." He ran a hand through his hair, clearly stressed out. The veins in his arms were visible, probably because he'd been clenching his fists. He yelled the next sentence. "And it's all your fucking fault."

As he said the word 'fault' he wiped his notebook and pencils off the table, leaving it bare. It was almost intimidating. If I wasn't so used to his childish outbursts, I'd probably be scared. My heart dropped at his words.

"It wasn't the best kiss you've ever had," I said in an annoyed voice. "You were stoned, Mark."

He paused for a second, looking up at me after staring at the table.

"Well I'm not stoned right now."

Before I knew what was happening, one of his hands was on my waist, the other on the back of my neck, and his lips on top of mine.

The second he touched me, it was game over. The second I breathed him in, I knew I wasn't in control anymore. No matter how much I told myself I didn't want this. I knew that I did. I wanted this so badly.

The kiss was passionate and hungry. It was almost as if our lives depended on it.

Before I knew it, our bodies were closer than they've ever been, our crotches occasionally brushing against each other. The exhales through our noses were deep and subtle moans escaped both of our mouths.

It was the first time we kissed with tongue, but judging by how well our mouths worked together, you'd think it was our one hundredth.

"Mark.." I whispered while kissing him. He just pulled me in closer.

My hands found their way to his face and I caressed his cheek and held on to his shoulder tightly. I needed this so bad.

"Shut up," he said quickly, reattaching our lips from the split second they parted. I didn't need to be told twice.

I let my body relax in his arms which made him smile a bit. He liked to be in control. I liked him to be in control too. As much as I hate to admit it, I like the power he has over me. I always have.

"Boys!" A voice boomed.

Shit.

We pulled away from each other immediately, leaving about 3 feet between us.

Mrs.Johnson stood there, red faced. I didn't know whether the blood in her cheeks was from anger or embarrassment, but either way I knew we were dead.

"Suspended," she said. "Both of you."

A/N: 1163
ahhhh hello ^-^
Twice in less than 24 hours baby ;)