Chapter 22

I didn't realize when I'd fallen asleep, but at some point I did and Mark wasn't beside me when I woke up.

I turned my phone back on and checked the time. 8:23 PM. Welp.

Not even a second later my phone flooded with messages.

Riley: ETHAN

Riley: ETHAN

Riley: EEF

Riley: ETHAN

Riley: E T HAN

Riley: ETHAN FUCKING HELL ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE SHIT IS YOUR PENIS IN MARKS MOUTH RN??????

Riley: ETHAN

Mom: Where are you? You okay? With Riley?

I decided to respond to my mum first because I didn't want her to worry.

Me: Hi sorry mum I'm at my friend Marks house and my phone died.

It didn't die, but I had no explanation for why else it'd be off. Now for Riley

Me: Dude... idek what's real anymore. Mark fucking Fishbach just gave me my first bj

She responded almost immediately

Riley: NEJJEMAKDNEKE I MEAN HOW WAS IT

Me: AMAZING

Riley: WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO ANSWER?

Me: I FELL ASLEEP

Riley: OKAY BUT LIKE YOU JUST GOT YOUR DICK SUCKED AND LEFT ME ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT YOU ASSHOLE

Me: idk where Mark even went. He's not in his room with me rn

Riley: Uh oh..

Me: I'll keep you updated.

I was about to get out of the bed when I realized that I'm still naked. After finding my clothes that were discarded on the floor, I got dressed again, but I felt dirty. I need a shower.

"Mark?" I called out as I walked down the stairs.

"Kitchen!" He shouted back.

I smiled when I heard a pan sizzle. Is Mark cooking dinner for us?

I walked slowly downstairs. I was too tired to be moving so fast. I wanted to just lay down and snuggle up. 

When I walked into the kitchen, I found Chica drinking out of her water bowl and Mark by the stove.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked sleepily. He smiled at the sight of me. The soft look he gave me was unexpected, but it made my heart flutter a bit.

"What does it look like, silly goose?" He asked. His voice was gentle and lighthearted as he spoke. "I'm making dinner."

I got closer to him and put my hands on his waist. Resting my chin on his shoulder, I could see that he was making stir fry. It smelled delicious.

To keep this moment from getting too romantic, I started lightly kissing his shoulder. He leaned into the touch and I could see him become less and less focused the longer I stood behind him. My lips trialed from his shoulder to his neck and I lightly kissed and sucked.

Although this encounter wasn't driven by lust, when his breathing quickened and he leaned back into me, I began to get hard and softly grind against him.

"You're so beautiful like this," I whispered into his ear. I couldn't tell if that was a step too far and I instantly regretted saying it, but he smiled in return.