Yours and Mine

Well I will call you darlin'
And everything will be okay
Cause I know that I am yours and you are mine.

Atsumu couldn't understand why Tobio don't like nicknames when it's normal for him as he grew up calling Osamu 'Samu'. He never really consider the impact that he had on the blue eyed boy when he told him that he was a "goody-two-shoes". No one can blame him though when he expected more from the boy.

The second year noticed that Tobio isn't pleased with him being called "Tobio-kun" all of the sudden. His eyebrows met and a frown starts to form in his face. Yet Atsumu doesn't stop and riles Tobio further.

During the training camp they didn't talk that much outside the court but there's this force that attracts Atsumu's eyes and that is Kageyama Tobio. He wanted to talk with Kageyama but he knows how awkward it can be cracking jokes at the first year. One time Sakusa scolded him that if he continues the way he approached Kageyama then it wouldn't work.

"What do you mean Omi kun?"

"Don't be dumb Miya, it's infuriating seeing you running around in circles with Kageyama."

"I still don't understand but I enjoy pushing him to the edge and exploring more about him."

"I mean ughh... just work it out!"

Atsumu still dwells in what Sakusa have said. He couldn't understand what the other mean. He just found an amusement interacting with the boy and to stop?

He can't......

👑

Tobio the overly dense Kageyama still couldn't comprehend the epitome of annoying in the presence of Miya Atsumu. He wants to tell the second year to call him Kageyama but he can't seem to do so because Miya never listens.

He don't know why the blond haired man tries to talk with him. Yes he's happy to talk to a fellow setter and not just any setter, the best in Japan. Though still annoyed Tobio can't deny that it's nice to interact with others but Miya is different. Like when he's with Chigaya and Kumori they just talk about volleyball and things about their school. While Miya always ask him weird questions;

"Ah Tobio-kun you really like curry huh? Is it your favorite?"

"Yes Miya-san how do you know?"

"You see, you have this serious look that was only reserved when you eat curry."

Tobio doesn't get it from the other's point of view, his face is always the same, scary and intimidating.

👑

"Uhm Miya-san...are you all right?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're staring at my milk. Do you want some?"

"Oohh can I?"

"Here."

Tobio offered his carton of milk to Miya it was unexpected that he agree to have a taste. Realizing that it was rude to offer the one he was drinking.

"Wait let me get you one Miya-san."

He began to get some of his change inside his pocket when a hand took hold of his wrist. The older setter brought Tobio's hand that was holding the carton near his mouth and took a sip.