Tipsy

Tobio hated the crowd and always has been, he was never the socializing type, mingling and talking to other people. And now he was cursing every fiber of Hinata's being as he was dragged by the midget to attend Kenma's birthday party.

Why did they even decided to celebrate it in a bar? Curse those alcoholic friends of Kenma.

He doesn't want to attend but that jumping tangerine was good at blackmailing. He managed to sniff out that Tobio had a secret crush at a setter from another university. The little man was able to know that he likes the blond man when he saw him stalking his Instagram profile.

"C'mon Kageyama we need to hurry before Sugawara-san notice that we are gone!"

"Yeah yeah."

They got inside after presenting their id's to the buff bouncer outside. The blaring music was loud, he looks around and he already regretted his decision. People are dancing in the center were the dancefloor is  and he squint his eyes to adjust to the flickering and bright lights in different hue.

They managed to get pass through the crowd and locate the private booth where their friends are. He greeted Kenma who sits beside Kuroo whose arms are draped over Kenma's shoulder.

"Here Kageyama drink!" Bokuto cheered handing him  a glass of cocktail with a tiny umbrella at the side.

"Uhm no Bokuto-san I don't drink."

"Oh no worries it's a non-alcoholic cocktail."

Having no choice he accepted the drink, praying that he wouldn't do something stupid. He slowly drinks it not liking the burning taste of the alcohol sliding down his throat. Did he say non-alcoholic?

"Bokuto-san!" He calls the owl man but he was nowhere to be found. He frowns and finishes the glass slightly coughing as his tongue registers the taste.

When he sets down the glass, he sat there barely talking to anyone then his eyes caught a blond man, there at the dance floor. Wearing a black jeans paired with a white shirt and a red checkered long-sleeve  polo tied around his waist.

And damn the man was fine af.

He didn't know what happened to him but he was possessed as he strode his way towards the man. Brown pupils meets his own and there the world finally made sense.

"Hi."

"Hi?" The man was surprised at his sudden greeting yet still able to offer a smile.

~~~

Atsumu Miya was dancing at the dancefloor when suddenly a handsome man approaches him. He was tall, dark locks, pink lips and eyes so deep he can't help but drown in it. Then the rest was history as he was dancing with the said stranger body touching and eyes meeting.

"You're a great dancer!" He praised while swinging his hips. The man blushed and murmured a 'you too' awkwardly following his steps. He laughs. They dance throughout those pops songs and techno ones when the genre changed into a slow paced romantic music.

"Uhm should we?" His partner asked as they watch the others dance paired by two.

"Why not?" He guides those slender arms to his shoulder and he snakes his to the man's waist, gently settling it and feels the shape.

~~

"I don't know how to do this?"  Tobio was being honest as he was embarrassed enough dancing like a stick with a beautiful man.  "Well should I teach you?" He nods biting his bottom lip looking down at their feet.

"Hey eyes on me." Fingers touched his chin making him look up and got a clearer view of those eyes. He wants to avert his gaze but the man still didn't let go of his face and he hated the fact that he...can't.

Both of them stares, hands on each others body, swaying to the rhythm of the music.

"Would you punch me if I kiss you?" Atsumu asked fingers playing at Tobio's waist.

"I'm not sure." The man answered which earned a heartfelt laugh from the blond one. They didn't know who initiated it but as their lips touched they couldn't care anymore.

Tobio tasting someone else's mouth and being intoxicated at the overwhelming feeling. Tongues fighting and arms moving, gently caressing his face as he brush the man's soft hair. They told him that first kisses are lemon scented, for him it was the smell of margarita.

When they parted he looks at his partner dumbfounded not minding that his fingers stayed playing with the blond locks. Breathes syncing the aftertaste of the alcohol from the other's mouth lingers. He wonders how will his second kiss taste. So he took the risk of chasing those soft pair of lips.

"Kageyamaaa!" Someone yelled before their lips could meet-- again and the spell was broken.

He whips his head and saw Hinata running towards him.

"There you are dumbass, we gotta hurry Yamaguchi called me and Suga-san was on his way!" As he heard his friend's word he immediately let go of the other and let Hinata dragged him out of the bar.

~~

And Atsumu was left there staring at the retreating figure of the man--no Kageyama being dragged by someone. He was so surprised to act and was too late to call the other back.

"Hey brother what got you frowning over there." His twin- Osamu- touched his shoulder displaying his smirk at him. 

But he choose not to entertain his brother, instead walks away and goes to the counter to get a drink. He finishes the glass with one gulp slightly smiling to himself.

"Kageyama huh?" He touched his lips thinking that he will find that man and continue what they started.

~~

"OMG!! Kageyama I just took my eyes off you for a second and I see you there MAKING OUT with someone!" 

"Shut up bastard!" He shouted, hiding his face between his hands as he gets flustered remembering what he did earlier.

"And not just with someone, you kissed Atsumu Miya the man you've been crushing on since you took a glimpse of his face!"

Hinata blurts out shaking the life out of him. Yeah he didn't know where his bravery comes from but the fact that he danced and kissed his crush this night, will be forever embedded in his mind.

Annoyed he shoves the little man and decided to stare at the busy street, bracing himself when they got home and face Suga-san's wrath.

👑

When I heard Fever by Dua Lipa and Angèle this scenario came to my mind. And I really need to let it out as it was bugging my thoughts (which includes atsukage to it).
Thanks for reading ~^○^~