Falling for you (pt. 2)

They say that when you found something that you love, one will do anything to reach it. People are afraid of failures that drives them to be afraid in taking risks. Though no growth are made without failure.

Atsumu was never the type to stick to something. The man since he was little will toss his toys when he's bored. Yet there's this one thing that captivated his whole being. Makes him devote his life to it and willingly sacrifices his time for it.

Atsumu was five years old when he fell in love with volleyball.

The blond haired man wipes his forehead with a clean towel and decides to study his teammates while he take a rest. It was five pm and the team are having a practice. Squeaks, shouts and the sound of a ball hitting the floor can be heard. Atsumu took sight at the ball in the air before it got spiked down by their little middle blocker.

"Nice one Hinata!"

Others began cheering at the man who scored and started ruffling his hair. He watches the other guy smirking and thinking of plays that he can pull with their new spiker. They have Bokuto a great ace at that but Hinata is a storm.

A storm that came barging in the court creating his play at his own tempo, a player that attracts the opponent which makes a perfect decoy that Atsumu can play with.

So he decided to approach Hinata after their practice. The younger one was tying his shoelaces when Atsumu walks towards him with his signature smirk and piercing gazes.

"Yo Hinata!"

"Hi Atsumu-san!" Hinata stops what he's doing to wave at him. "Do you need something?"

"Yeah-" Truth to be told Atsumu didn't have an idea on what to say to prolong this converstion. He planned to approach Hinata and then what? "Wanna go and eat meat buns together?"

Without thinking he invited Hinata inside a convenience store to eat meat buns. Great just great he thinks and glances at Hinata happily buying not one but four pieces. Maybe the man was just hungry. Atsumu paid for their expenses because he started this.

"You're gonna finish all of that?" He ask the little orange haired and taking a bite at his own food. Hinata shakes his head and laughs before answering. Telling him that it's for his room mate and best friend. According to Hinata his friend likes to eat and meat buns was one of their favourite.

He enjoyed the middle blocker's company enabling him to learn more about the person who caught his attention. When they reached the path where they have to part ways Hinata stops him.

"Uhm Atsumu-san can I ask something?"

"Sure."

He displays his playful smile at Hinata thinking that he got him sooner than he expected. But the little man was really full of surprises and his question caught him off guard.

"You have a twin right? What are the things that Osamu-san likes? Or what kind of person are his type?"

What Osamu? Did he heard him right or his ears are just playing tricks on him. Osamu his twin, yeah his twin.

"You like him?" The words came out of his mouth without his consent blurting it out of confusion. Hinata denied and waves his hand in the air before puffing his cheeks.

"I'm asking for someone actually."

"Oh." He reminded his self to smack Osamu later when he gets home. "Tell your friend that Osamu doesn't take a bath sometimes and he snores loudly. He can't sing, his voice is annoying, he nags me everyday to wash the dishes and it feels like having another mother. There are only two things that's good about him, two things okay? We have the same face ( so I can't call him ugly) and he's a great cook."