Falling for you (pt. 3)

The busy cafeteria made Atsumu leave the crowd to locate the vending machine outside the bustling hall. He touched his pocket wondering if he has some few changes left when he bought a yakisoba bread for lunch. Sighing he opens his sling bag to look for his wallet and getting a money slotting it in the coin slot.

Before he can press  button for a yogurt drink he feels his phone vibrated. Atsumu without looking at the vending machine proceeds to punch a button and answers his phone. He saw Osamu's name on the screen with a devil emoji beside his name that Atsumu inserted to annoy his brother.

"Sup?"

As he greets his twin the box of yogurt drink made a sound, he ducks down to get it. The box was cold enough to satisfy his thirst. He's been walking around the university looking for a certain professor because he missed a class yesterday.

"Where are you?"

"School obviously brother."

Atsumu rolled his eyes at Osamu's question and tears the plastic wrapped around the straw. He took a sip while listening to his twin ranting that he ate his pudding again last night. Well, who can't blame him, he stayed up late for a paper he didn't finish and today was the deadline? He got hungry making him rummage through the content of their fridge, the pudding tempting him.

"Yeah, yeah I'll buy you another one Samu. What? I only ate one why are you demanding a dozen! Wait fine I'll do it don't burn my shoes, fuck Osamu!"

After arguing with his twin, he ends the call ignoring the stares that the other students are giving him. He drinks and the taste of milk welcomes his mouth, wait milk? He reads the box-- it was milk all right.

He glares at the vending machine contemplating whether to kick it or himself for the mix up when suddenly a voice calls him out.

"Excuse me."

A raspy deep sound processed at his mind, his head turning to look at the person and again he sees that color.

piercing blue...

"Oh sorry." He says stepping aside to give the man- Tobio – to get something from the machine. Atsumu eyes the first year whose head are hung down looking at the ground having a staring contest at it. He doesn't want to be called a meddler, but he was curious on what's going on with the ground (Tobio's current interest at the moment).

"Uhm are you okay Tobio-kun?"

"There's no milk..."

"Uh what?" Upon hearing the statement Atsumu glanced at the machine and yep, he 'accidentally' took the last carton. "I'm sorry but I got the last one already."

The first year turns around a sad look displaying at his fair face and now Atsumu feels bad. Thinking that he does not like his drink after all he offers it to Tobio not minding that he drank from it. He didn't receive a reply instead he gets a longing stare before Tobio crouched down, shoulder's shaking and he heard a quiet sob.

He stutters, surprised that he is seeing the man's vulnerable side and the fact that he wasn't the type to comfort someone. He sits down beside him though no words were said as his arm settles at the shaking back.

Few people paid them no mind, thinking that maybe they're blocking the pathway he requested that they should move to another place. He took Tobio to his spot near the volleyball gym and no one really takes this path as it was near the end of the university.

"So?" He awkwardly looks up at the dancing leaves and seeing a fallen one he attempts to catch it. The milk box sat between them left unfinished.