Tipsy [extra]

*few days later*

A man was sitting at the living room, laptop on his lap and a mug at the table. He was busy writing for their report and he was dumped to do most of the work even though he volunteered himself.

He didn't even finished half of the intended job because he had to revised few parts, realizing that their teacher in this subject is strict as hell.

"Tsumu!!" He heard someone calls him.

"What?"

He asked angrily as he was interrupted from his thoughts making him forget the words he was about to type. His hands hovered above those keys as he stared at the blinking cursor.

The sound of footsteps nearing him was ignored but the person beside him taps his head lightly. "I'm going to Starbucks. Want me to get something for you?" His brother said and peeks at his work, eyes moving to read it.

"Don't read it bastard!" He swatted Osamu's head pushing it. The other one laughs sitting beside him on the couch.

He saw that his brother decided to read it again when a notification sound startled them. He was about to get his phone on the table but his twin got it before him. Waving the slim electronic thing at him, tongue sticking out.

He gave up and let the younger one read the message to him while he continues back to working his fingers. It was from Kenma wondering if they are up for a game tonight. And speaking of Kenma he still can't forget about that particular someone. Someone with the intoxicating gaze and unique taste in the mouth. He hums. Remembering the scene in his head.

"Uhmm... earth to Atsumu stop daydreaming geez."

"Shut it."

"Well I would like to but do you know? That he was part of Kenma's circle of friend?" The sentence that came out of his twin sparked his interest. He shuffled closer to Osamu handing him a bill.

"Oh you're that desperate!" Osamu mocked acting like a bitch.

And the bastard told him many information about Kageyama Tobio (Osamu actually told him that lastly) and he can finally search the mystery guy on the social media. Both of them side-by-side scrolling through the series of post from the said man. Mostly pictures from their university and some are posted by his friends.

"So still up for Starbucks?"

"Right." And he closed his laptop not forgetting to save the file.

~~

Hinata dragged his friend again to go out as the man was caving in his room. He plans to go to Starbucks to meet with Kenma and Kuroo. They walk through the streets arguing when they couldn't agree with each other's opinion, that made some people look at them funnily. 

Apparently they arrive in one piece and still breathing. Tobio glared at the shop, following Hinata as they entered. He quickly spotted their target and informing Hinata who was about to message them.

"You haven't order yet?" Hinata asked while pulling a seat beside Kenma and he occupied the space next to Kuroo who greets him with his signature smirk before laughing at his frown.

"We're waiting for the both of you." Kenma answered busy tapping at his phone-playing a game- without looking up.

"Well Kageyama took forever to get dressed!"

"And it took you twenty minutes to shower!" Thus the two of them started their staring (glaring) contest, until Kuroo decides to stop them. The older man pulled Kenma who's playing towards the counter to order.