Falling for you (pt. 1)

Tobio stares at the pile of papers on top of his desk and buries his face in his hand while muttering curses. He woke up late, forgetting to set an alarm last night since he was occupied by writing essays and his grateful room mate who didn't even bother waking him up. Reminding his self to hit that dumbass when he sees him. Standing he changes into a pair of jeans and black hoodie not minding to take a shower. 

He walks straight into the kitchen to get a glass of milk and a single piece of bread munching it down in a minute. He drank the milk in one gulp before brushing his teeth to get rid of his morning breath and packed up his things as he left the dorm.

The distance from their dorm to his school is not that far but he rans wondering if he can still attend his first class. Holding his bag tight he arrives in front of their room, catching his breath he enters greeting their prof and apologizing for arriving late. He took his seat near the window placing his bag on the empty seat beside him. He listens to the distant sound of people passing in the hallway and the ongoing lecture. 

Thursday is the day where he only have four classes to attend to, three in the morning and one in the afternoon. After his last lecture Tobio directly goes towards the cafeteria as he only have a bread this morning and his stomach is growling. He orders pork katsudon but not before getting his milk in the vending machine. 

Browsing in the internet while eating he notices that someone is approaching in front of him. 

"Hey Tobio." the person said and took the seat beside him.

The man was Osamu Miya a second year HM student who randomly became Tobio's lunch buddy. Osamu brings out his bento box and opens it revealing six wrapped onigiris.

"For today I prepared tuna mayo and umeboshi" He place the bento box between them. "Here."

Tobio nodded but didn't take any- he have to finish his order first. Both of them eats while the older one are doing some writing. Emptying the bowl he puts down the chopstick and said 'itadakimasu' and picking one umeboshi onigiri. Osamu glances at him smiling.

"How was it?"

"Why do you keep asking me that Osamu-san? Your onigiris are always delicious." He replies, chewing the food in his mouth. 

His senpai scratches his head face tinged with embarrassment. "Nah, just checking and thank you for the compliment." Tobio stares at him wondering if Osamu was this insecure in his skills in cooking.

The two of them talked and finished all of the onigiris before Osamu bid goodbye because he still have classes and have to walk a long way to his room. Tobio stares at Osamu's retreating back sighing-

"Ah senpai notice me! Kyaah!"

He stiffens at the presence behind him. "That's what you're thinking right?" A grinning orange haired man whispers at his ear and shakes his head at Tobio.

"Shut up Dumbass don't go lumping me with the likes of you!" 

He hits Hinata- his room mate and picking up his tray to return it. 

"Why not confess dude it's better than ogling at him. Like you've been crushing on him since the start of the first semester!" Tobio ignored the rambling of his room mate who's following him. Returning the tray at the lunch lady he goes back in his seat a while ago to retrive his belongings.

He stops and hits Hinata again.The little man shouts and started hitting him too resulting in a fight.

"What was that for you jerk?" Hinata rubbed his shoulder wincing at the pain his feeling. 

"For not waking me up."

"Well if I woke you up, I might have been dead by now as you have the tendency to get grumpy when someone wakes you. Remember last time you literally glared at me the whole day when I did it. So nope. There's this thing called alarm clock you know- I didn't sign up for this."