four.

Elena decided that it would be best if I stayed with the Salvatore brothers for the time being

Elena decided that it would be best if I stayed with the Salvatore brothers for the time being. Annoying yes, but I understand. How exactly do you explain that you have a long lost twin sister running around to your friends?

So here I am, living in a mansion with two hot strangers, what exactly could go wrong?

"Come on answer your phone." I sigh.

"Keira, where the hell have you been?" Marcel yells down the phone.

"It's a long story, but basically I was kidnapped because these crazy-ass vampires thought I was someone else and I found out I had a twin sister."

"You were kidnapped?"

"More like vampnapped." I chuckle.

"This isn't the time for jokes, Keira. Where are you? I'm coming to get you. And may God help whoever laid a finger on you!" he roars.

"Calm down, dad." I laugh, "I'm fine now. I'm living with my sister's boyfriend and his brother for the time being. I want to stay here and get to know her, you know?"

"Wait, hold on a second, twin sister?"

"Yeah, they also kidnapped her. Something about her being the key to break the curse."

"What do you mean curse?" he asks.

"The sun and the moon curse or something. I don't know it was all very sacrifice the virgin." I laugh. Marcel goes quiet for a moment. "Marcel? Are you still there?"

"Keira, you need to listen to me. I need you to come back home."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Do you trust me?"

"With my life."

"Then come-"

Damon appears in the doorway to the guest bedroom, "Did you find everything you need?"

"Hold on a second." I say to Marcel before turning towards Damon, "Could you show me where I could get a towel? I really need a shower." I ask.

"Follow me." He says before turning to leave.

"Marcel I've got to go. I've had these clothes on for almost 2 days and I stink.

"Keira wait!"

"Love you, bye!" I hang up.

*********

The next morning.

Damon and Stefan told me to come downstairs and there was a knock at the door. Damon rushes to open it, "Hello Elena."

"Is Stefan here?" She sighs. "He called said it was important."

"Right this way," Damon smirks.