five.

"Who is with you?" Katherine asks more demanding this time

"Who is with you?" Katherine asks more demanding this time. I'm bored with this entire situation and to be frank, I need to see her with my own two eyes. I slowly strut to Elena's side without a word. Katherine lets out a weak chuckle, "Ah, Keira."

A million questions flash throw my mind in seconds, "How does she know me?" "Why is it that we look exactly alike?" "What kind of freak of nature am I?"

"How do you know her name?" Questions Elena. 

"I know a lot of things," Katherine smirks. 

The way Katherine looks at Elena, almost with disgust, makes anger boil in my stomach, "Why don't you just start talking before I use your head as a nice new basketball." I clench my teeth. I have no idea what is happening to me right now but this anger isn't me. 

Katherine laughs, "You have the Petrova fire." 

Elena uses a stick to slide Katherine more blood, "It's a long story Klaus and I," she croaks, "it was all the way back to England, 1492, after I left Bulgaria or was thrown out." 

Elena's eyebrows pull together, "Thrown out?" 

"My family," she looks between Elena and me, "your true ancestors, they disowned me. My indiscretions were not tolerated at that time. I had a baby at a Winlock. A shame." 

"It was kept a secret?"

"My baby was given away." she shifts in her spot, "I was banished to England and I had to learn to adjust so I quickly became English. It was there that I caught the eye of a nobleman name Klaus. I was taking with him at first until I found out what he was and what he wanted from me and then I ran like hell."

"What did Klaus want?" Elena asks. 

"He wanted to drain every single drop of blood of my body." There it is again, the anger, it was although I could feel it bubbling in my stomach as it threatened to release from my throat in a roar, "What does the Petrova bloodline have to do with Klaus" I seeth. 

"It's really tedious, but" Katherine takes a sip of more blood, which brings colour back to her skin, "The curse was bind by the sacrifice of Petrova blood. Witches are crafty with their spells. The doppelganger was created as a way to be able to undo the spell. Once the doppelganger reappeared, the curse can be broken. 

"So you ran before he could kill you?" 

"Something like that," She starts, "I ran to Trevor to beg him for help, but alas he was not home and his sister rose answered the door. She wasn't too pleased about helping me and threatened to take me back." Katherine rolls her eyes. 

"Rose never ended up taking you back to Klaus, did she?" 

"No, but not because she had a change of heart." Katherine rolls her eyes again, "I tried to take my own life, I begged rose to let me die, but she wouldn't stand for it, and she fed me her blood to heal me, big mistake," She smirks, "When they left the room I decided to free me from the misery."