seven.

Elena is pouring herself a glass of water, pretending she cannot hear my rants, "Are you even listening to me?" I stomp my foot

She turns towards me, a glass of water in hand, "Look, Keira, I have to do this. I have to protect everyone." 

"You don't have to do shit, Elena! God, you're so infuriating." I roll my eyes. 

Elena walks away from me and into another room, I start to follow her, but I'm pushed aside by a familiar face. Elena turns around and gasps overdramatically, "What are you doing here?" Damon asks sternly. I prop myself up against the wall crossing my arms across my chest with a smug look wiped over my face. 

"What are you doing here?" She retorts, shocked. She looks towards me, "You called him?" She almost looks hurt.

"It wasn't me, but I'm glad he's here." I shrug. Damon turns around and looks at me with a smirk causing me to roll my eyes sarcastically. Rose walks up behind Elena making her turn around, "You?" She asks. 

"I'm sorry, Elena," Rose says. 

"You told me that you understood," Elena says. 

"She lied." Damon quickly replies. Elena slowly turns back around towards Damon and me, and she looks deflated and angry at the same time. 

"Damon Salvatore!" The crazy obsessed vampire chick states. 

I let out a snort of laughter at the look of annoyance on Damon's face, "Get rid of her," He snarls. 

Rose grabs her by the arm to lead her away, "No way!" Alice says as she is being pulled away.

"Come on, we're leaving," Damon says to Elena. 

"No." 

"I said we're leaving!" He says more sternly while glaring at her. 

"I'm not going with you," Elena says, over-enunciating her words. I raise my hand to my mouth and fake a yawn causing my biological twin sister and Damon to scowl at me. "You do not get to make decisions anymore," Damon replies. 

Elena scoffs, "When have I ever made a decision. You and Stefan do that for me, now this? This is my decision."

"Who's going to save your life while you're off making decisions?" 

"I think you're missing the point here, dame."  I roll my eyes. I seem to do that a lot around these people. 

"You're not listening to me, Damon. I don't want to be saved." She says clearly. Damon narrows his eyelids and stares into her eyes, "Not if it means that Klaus is going to kill every single person that I love." 

"Get your ass out the door before I throw you over my shoulder and carry you myself," Damon says coldly. Elena doesn't move, so Damon grabs her by the arm harshly, making me bounce into action. I grab Damon by the arm and push it away from Elena, "Touch her like that again, and you really won't like what will happen to that hand of yours."