007 | wearing silver dresses

THE FIVE STOOD ON A ROOFTOP THAT over looked the whole city, Betty and Newt were standing on a ledge - Pickett on his shoulder

"Can we talk about what you saw?" He asked and she sighed, turning away from him to hide the blush spreading over her face. Newt placed a hand under her chin, pulling her gently back to face him.

"One of my happiest memories being one of my worst memories, well that's a shocker with good old Prewett," Betty said and he laughed silently, pulling his hand away from her face.

She bit her lip as she looked up at him. "I'm sorry about leaving," he said, turning to face the skyline, not wanting to have to look at her face. "I saw what happened after I left, and I'm sorry!"

Betty didn't know what to do. Since the day he left she had hoped he would come back and apologise but now it was happening she didn't like it.

"Don't apologise, you did the right thing Newt," She said smiling at him.

They stood staring out into the city, a comfortable silence between them that reminded her of the days sitting in the library reading for hours.

Tina walked up to them, standing next to Newt and interrupting their moment of forgiveness. Betty placed her hand on Newts shoulder before walking towards Queenie and Jacob who seemed too interested in the pigeons to notice her.

Newt's gaze followed Betty as she walked off until he was snapped out of it by Tina. After about 10 minutes of Betty watching the two laugh Tina walked back towards them, a huge smile on her face as she approached them.

"We need to go to the blind pig!" Tina exclaimed and Betty furrowed her brow.

"Gnarlak?" She asked, folding her arms in front of her chest. Tina nodded her head in response.

Tina lead the group down a back alley that was covered in discarded objects people had probably thrown down there. She locates a set of steps, motioning for everyone else to follow her down.

It appeared to be a dead end with a poster of a debutante on the wall that covered the walkway. Tina, Betty and Queenie stand in front of the poster.

The three women look at one another before, in unison, they raise their wands; their work clothes turn into elegant and stunning flapper dresses.

Betty looked up at Newt, almost embarrassed by her appearance, but he seemed to love the new attire. A shy smile on his face as he looked at the pure white dress cover her body, it almost reminded him of the ball dress, but both her and the dress looked even more stunning.