010 | daydream believer and a homecoming queen

WHEN THEY FINISHED, QUEENIE and Jacob pushed past the crowd and found them

WHEN THEY FINISHED, QUEENIE and Jacob pushed past the crowd and found them. Queenie hugged Tina and Betty whilst Jacob and Newt stood in a manly stance.

"I figured someone ought to take care of this thing," Jacob said, passing the case back to Newt who smiled at his new found friend.

"Thank you," he said, honestly grateful as he looked at Jacob.

"We owe you an apology Mr Scamander, but the wizarding world has been exposed, we cannot obliviate an entire city," Madame Picquery said as she walked up to the crowd.

Newt gazed into the distance, looking at a piece of black matter floating to the floor. Newts attention snaps back to the problem at hand and he smiles at Betty and then looks to Madame Picqury.

"I think we can," he said. Newt placed his case open underneath the open ceiling and Frank burst forth in a flurry of feathers and a strong gust of wind.

The creature mesmerises them as he spreads is wings across the sky. Newt examines Frank with a look of pride and real tenderness on his face.

"I was intending on waiting until we got to Arizona but it seems that you are out one last hope Frank," Newt said, a sad tone to his voice as he pet the majestic bird for the last time.

The bird nuzzles into Newt affectionately and Betty watches in awe as she stands next to the others. Newt steps back, pulling the swooping evil vile out of his pocket.

"You know what you have to do Frank," Newt said, a solemn look on his face as the bird caught the vial on his beak before soaring out of the roof and towards the sky.

They all leave the subway station and approach the rain filled streets of New York.

Aurors ran around using fixing charms on the broken buildings so that all of the muggles would not notice the damage.

Betty looked up at Frank who cracked the vial and allowed it to spread through the thick rain, pouring onto all of the muggles in the streets. The darkening sky flashes a bright blue before the rain pours down onto the muggles.

The five stood underneath a roof of a subway entrance that was being repaired, looking out at the scene.

"They won't remember anything, the venom has very strong obliviation properties," Newt said as he looked at Madam Picquery, she nodded.

"We owe you a great debt Mr Scamander, now, get that case out of New York," she said, finishing with a chuckle. She walked away but turned back. Queenie, who must have read Madam Picquery's mind stood protectively in front of Jacob.

"Is the No-Maj still here?" She asked, looking at Jacob, "Obliviate him," she demanded before walking away with her band of aurors thay followed her.