Chapter 7: Asakusa

{3rd person POV}

After Tanjiro's first mission he was immediately assigned with a new mission in Asakusa, Tokyo. While on his journey to Tokyo, he didn't notice a fellow friend's crow has been on his tail flying farther than his crow.

After following the younger slayer, Yuki decided to fly back to the Ubuyashiki manor. Back at the manor, the Rei and Amane were out at the little garden they had where patches of vegetables were growing. Rei was harvesting the fresh veggies while Amane was washing the them.

While the two older females were working in the garden, Kagaya and his children were playing while waiting for the older females to come back. While harvesting, Rei decided to take a little break from harvesting the garden. She asked Amane if she would like to come back inside the mansion but she kindly declined the offer and went back to what she was doing. Rei shrugged and walked into the others laughing while goofing off. She smiled and quietly sneaked around them hoping that they won't botice her presence.

She succesfully made it to the other side without the others noticing her. She quietly slid out of the room and walked towards a clean stream near the mansion. Rei then rinsed her hands in the clean stream water while humming a familiar tune. Then out of nowhere, Yuki comes and perched on her shoulder while watching her owner wash her hands.

After drying her hands, she caressed her crow's beak then her head. Then she later knew that Yuki had seen Tanjiro walking to his next mission. Then while lazily laying down on the grass, Rei had noticed that she totally forgot that she was the Yokai Hashira and to train the remaining forms. She immediately sat up and picked up her crow while running to her room to change and start training again.

{Rei's POV}

I quickly ran to my room with Yuki in my arms, cradling her. When we got there I carefully placed Yuki in her snow-white house that I made for her when I noticed that she only either beside me or hy the window. I changed out of my dirtied clothing into suitable clothing for training. I then took my sword and quietly snuck out, not disturbing Yuki.

Then speadily walked towards the training ground to start training. I swung my sword at a worn out dummy that I always use whenever I was training. Yuki-Onna would be the best to train right now since from now on the rest of the forms are larger in size. Plus she is one of the forms I'm still perfecting.

I stricked my sword at the air and a whit-colored mist started to emerge from it. Meaning that I had successfully summoned Yuki-Onna in my first try so I pumped my fist up exitedly. And a snow-like woman had already been summoned, 'Rei-sama..' She said while bowing her head. 'I am so glad that you managed to summon a larger yokai like me, it is also an honor meeting you Rei-sama.' She continued still bowing her head.

'Pleasure meeting you to, and from now on I think I have to summon you regularly now that the rest of the Yokai forms are larger in size.' I said wearing a small but welcoming smile. Yuki-Onna stood up straight and brought me to her level which was higher than I thought. "Agh! Yuki-Onna! What are you doing? Haha!" I yelled while she was hugging me tightly, I never knew yokais could be this affectionate to their master.

She placed me back down carefully while I grab my sword off the ground. I then went back to the dummy that I use and signaled Yuki-Onna to encase whenever I'm behind it. She nodded and got ready to encase it in my signal. I ran behind it and quickly turned my direction back to where the yokai and the dummy was. Then I signaled Yuki-Onna to do it now and what I was expecting was so much different. She was supposed to only encased the dummy but it actually got me to.

'I guess your stronger in the daylight, Yuki-Onna.' I said still encasedin the snow-white substance. Once it was gone, Yuki-Onna bowed her head in shame and said 'I'm so sorry Rei-sama... I never had the intention to incase you.' She said while hanging her head low. I placed a hand on her head while standing on a large rock. 'Its OK, really, I knew you were never meant to do that but I guess you couldn't control it that much..' I said still patting her head.