Chapter 19: Kanao Tsuyuri

{3rd person POV}

As Zenitsu started falling while unconscious, smoke started coming out of his clenched teeth. The falling male grabbed the hilt of his sword while whispering, "Thunder Breathing, 1st form..." And before he could hit the ground with his head, he turned his body and placed his feet on the tree that he was once on.

Jumping towards the spider demon, the demon collected poison in his mouth and sprayed it towards Zenitsu. But unfortunately for him, Zenitsu dodged the poison that was aimed directly at him while the poison had hit a nearby tree making a hole in the trunk. Zenitsu then pushed his left foot back as he lowered his upper body.

"Thunder Breathing, 1st form..", "Hey, you guys! Pounce on him!" He ordered a group of spider demons while they followed but failed miserably. The others soon then followed after only failing once again. "Thunder Breathing, 1st form.." The demon once again aimed his poison towards Zenitsu as the said male moved again while still maintaining the same fighting stance.

'He's been assuming the same stance over and over again. No question about it. This guy...' The spider demon grinned. '...is only capable of that one attack!'

===============𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬==================

"That's all right, Zenitsu. That's good enough for you. If you can master one, that's cause for celebration!" Zenitsu's master or gramps, Jigoro Kuwajima, told him as the old man bent down and placed a hand on top of Zenitsu's head. "If you can only do one thing, hone it to perfection. Hone it to the utmost limit!" Jigoro told his student as Zenitsu still kept his head low.

'Hey, but Gramps... just a little while ago, you were hopping mad. Because Thunder Breathing has three forms, but all I can do is one.' Jigoro then bonked the young boys' head multiple times with his closed fist. "Do you know how to forge a sword?" His mentor asked as he continued hitting his head.

'I have no idea. Will you keep hitting me? I think I'll cry.' Zenitsu silently told the man in front of him. "The thing about swords... You strike and strike and strike to get rid of impurities and anything you don't need, and to increase the purity of the blade, so a durable sword can be forged." Jigoro explained as Zenitsu still kept his head down low. 'So that's why you keep clobbering me day in, day out? But I'm not made of steel, am I? I'm living flesh, y'know?'

===============𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬==================

'You're not much of a threat, are you?' The spider demon underestimated as he chuckled. 'You call yourself a demon hunter? Any minute now, you'll be rendered immobile by that poison.' He thought as he kept looking down at Zenitsu as the said male still kept the same stance. All of a sudden, sparks of lighting started flickering where his hand hovered over the hilt of his sword. 

Grinding his teeth together as he opened his eyes. The spider then aimed his poison directly at Zenitsu, but a shadow opened up its mouth to swallow the poison that was directed towards the blonde male. The moonlit up the area only to show a bigger Bakeneko. The feline roared making the spider demon rock from the volume.

'I suggest you do NOT come any closer to him!!' The yokai's voice rang throughout the entire area as he took his stance in front of the unconscious but standing male. The demon snickered, "That wouldn't matter. You would just become one of them," He pointed at a random direction as Bakeneko followed but immediately looked back at him.

"and become one of my slaves!" He laughed but was quickly interrupted by low giggling from the yokai in front of him. 'Are you sure? Let me introduce myself.' His voice echoed. 'I'm Bakeneko. A yokai.' The yokai introduced as the demon's eyes widened in shock and slight fear. But before he could speak, the yokai jumped up, ready to pounce at him. 'Prepare to die, you demon!'  Bakeneko exclaimed as a flash went past him and towards the spider demon.