*Episode 16 (1)

Despite the earful Hera got from the rebel council (Anakin may have intervened on her behalf during that meeting, the two of them managed to negotiate her way out of consequences), they were very happy to have the Ghost crew officially operating in the Rebellion at full efficiency. It wasn't long before they were assigned missions left and right. It was stuff they had already been doing, but there was a much more formal tone to the assignments now.

Anakin wasn't always able to be around when Ezra and Kanan were available due to his Fulcrum duties, but he made sure to keep an eye on them even if he was absent. He would leave things with Commander Sato and ask him to pass it along to the Jedi the next time they were on board. He let them keep the training remote (Ezra needed it more than he did), but he also lent them the textbook on lightsaber forms, as well as a few holocron recordings of lessons from past Jedi Masters. Ezra watched them to catch up on some of the fundamental aspects of the Force that he would have already learned if he had gone to the temple to train. Kanan watched them for nostalgia's sake. 

Having gotten a sense for what both of them were like, Anakin didn't bother with the history textbooks he had tucked away. They were a good read, but only if you had the time and absolutely nothing else to do. Anakin tended to read them when he was on extremely long stakeouts with no outside communication, and he didn't think Ezra nor Kanan would ever get to that point in the forseeable future. 

For Kanan specifically, he remembered the conversations about a 'training handbook' they had together earlier. Of course, there was no such thing, but there were alternatives. Anakin dug through his collection and found a thin textbook outlining the original thresholds Younglings had to meet in order to become Padawans. The requirements had been heavily modified over the past several centuries, but most of the modifications reflected the original intentions of the Initiate Trials during the Old Order. He left a note explaining that if Kanan was looking for lesson ideas, the book might help point him in a few directions. 

Kanan also left what remnants of the Jedi Order he had kept over the years for Anakin. Though he did not keep them, Anakin looked through the holocrons Kanan still had. He cringed at the recording quality of himself, but also took note of the other holocrons in his posession: Obi-Wan Kenobi's warning during the Jedi Purge, Depa Billaba's introduction to telekenesis, and one of Yoda's meditation guides. 

Even while Anakin was gone, Ezra and Kanan took to training a lot more often. There seemed to be a mutual desire to not disappoint the Jedi Knight the next time he saw them. Not that it was ever mentioned, of course. Hera accused Kanan of being a fanboy, but it didn't bother him very much. Now that he had a few more resources at his disposal, one of them being Skywalker himself, he felt slightly more capable as a teacher. Ezra, spurred on by his admiration for the legend, gained a slight sense of discipline during his training. Not much, he was still as unruly as ever, but he focused better during lessons now.

Actually, the entire Ghost crew had taken a liking to Agent Skywalker. With the knowledge that he had been Fulcrum the whole time, they managed to put a few pieces together about him as a collective. After all, they did appreciate the intel he had gotten them multiple times in the past. It went further than that, though.

Hera knew him best out of the non-Jedi. She had been in constant communication with him on Lothal, and though she hadn't had many face-to-face conversations with him, she felt like she already kinda knew him. They both had considerable history in the Rebellion, even if it wasn't together. In the brief talks they managed to have over the next couple weeks, they were able to relate on topics like missions, commanding officers, piloting (they really liked this one), and Kanan. In fact, now Anakin was positive he had been right about him and Hera. Never brought it up, though, except to gloat to Senator Amidala that he had been right.