Chapter 14

Scott paced, muttering to himself. "Scott. You okay?" Steve asked. "Yeah," Scott said, pressing his hands to his face. "Have any of you guys studied Quantum Psychics?" He asked. "Only to make conversation," Nat said.

"Alright, so...5 years ago, right--right before...Thanos, I was in a place called the Quantum Realm. The Quantum Realm is like its own, microscopic universe. To get in there, you have to be incredibly small. Hope, she's my, uh--she wa--was my...she w--she was supposed to pull me out. And then, Thanos happened, and I got stuck in there," Scott said, stuttering. "I'm sorry, that must've been a very long 5 years," I said. "Yeah, but that's just it. For me, it was 5 hours. See the rules of the Quantum Realm aren't like they are up here. Everything is unpredictable. Is that anybody's sandwich? I'm starving," Scott said, snagging Nat's sandwich and taking a huge bite. "Scott. What are you talking about?" Steve asked. "So...what I'm saying is...time works differently in the Quantum Realm. The only problem is, right now, we don't have a way to navigate it. What if we did? I can't stop thinking about it. What if we could somehow control the chaos and we could navigate it? What if there was a--a way we could enter the Quantum Realm at a certain point in time, then exist the Quantum Realm at a different point in time? Like--like before Thanos," Scott suggested.

"Wait. Are you talking about a time machine?" I asked. "No. No, of course not. No not a time machine. It's more like, um....yeah, like a time machine. I know, it's crazy. It's crazy. I-I-I...but I can't stop thinking about it! There's gotta be--some w--uh, it's crazy," Scott rambled. "Scott, we get emails from a raccoon, so nothing sounds crazy anymore," Nat said. "So who do we talk to about this?" He asked. The three of us glanced at each other.

"We know someone,"