twenty three !

ૂ   ⋆   ゚ ✰   ༅    ✶

ATLANTIS

........................................

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 — twenty three
»↷ 23. BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
🈲 🆘 🈴

"milo? you home?" she grinned as she rounded the corner, spotting her favourite older brother sitting on the couch with his nose buried in a book. the older boy smiled as he saw her, standing up to wrap his little sister in a tight hug and swaying around. "i'm hungry." the two of them shared a look as she said this, milo quickly giggling and rushing to put his finger on his nose. "not it." kida did the same, but was a fraction of a second later than milo, leaving her to stomp her feet and frown at the fact she now had to make dinner.

"i'm making spaghetti. put some music on." milo chuckled at his younger sister, reaching over to push her favourite cd into the player and watching her smile as she heard what song came on. she glanced at him as she put the pasta in the pot, smiling and grabbing a wooden spoon. she threw the spoon in his direction, the two of them standing back to back and serenading each other. "although we've come, to the end of the road!" this was kida's favourite song, and she'd forever love it.

"still i can't let go!" their time was cut short however, by kida's phone blasting out lady gaga, with stiles' smiling face popping up on her screen. milo moved to pause the music, with kida answering the phone with a frown on her face. "sti? are you okay?" she could hear his pants on the other end of the phone, and the soft rumble of roscoe flooding through her ears. "kida's he's gone. i lost him. i'm outside." she nodded although he couldn't see what she was doing, grabbing a jacket that was probably his and rushing to the door.

"save me some, best friends in trouble, i love you!" and with that, she rushed out of the door and towards stiles' jeep. she climbed into the passenger seat, their expression mirroring each other's worry as they did so. "allison." they shared a look, stiles turning the key in the ignition and barrelling down the road. they turned the corner, finding ambulances and sheriff's patrol cars parked around the jeep. "why do we always end up at crime scenes?" they shared a look, spotting a body being wheeled away by paramedics.

"dad? had anyone seen my dad?" kida sucked in a breath at the fact that sheriff stilinski was nowhere to be seen, and there was a burnt alive dead body being wheeled away. stiles grabbed onto the shoulders of an unknown deputy, turning him around and realising that it wasn't his father. "stiles? kida? what are you doing here?" the two teens breathed a sigh of relief as stiles grabbed onto his father and pulled him into a tight hug. kida smiled happily as she saw the two of them in their embrace, but couldn't help but get a sick feeling of worry in her stomach.

"that's stiles and kida?" argent looked at the two teens around the scene, seeing their joint hands and smiling in a sort of fond way. kate glanced at her brother, but turned back to the scene in front of her. "two more friends of allison." chris sucked in a breath, turning to look at his younger sister with a sharp glare in his eyes. she held the same look, but hers was more cocky than sharp. "are you gonna tell me about that talk you had with her?" she gave a small smirk, ignoring his question and deciding that she would ask one of her own.

"you tell me something first. that night you came across those two betas, one of them was smaller, right?" she kept her eyes trained on the two teens talking to the sheriff, her smirk only growing when she realised that the buzzcuttted boy could be supernatural. chris hummed in agreement with what she said, his eyes also trained on the two. "was he just smaller? or could he have been younger too?" the siblings shared a look, with chris realising what kate meant by younger. they smiled as they stared at stiles and kida.

maybe they'd found their beta.

this chapter is so short, i'm sorry! i was finishing this episode so i can move onto the next one, which i'm writing right now!