- Info -

Kumo Ashi

Height: 6'5

Weight: ~117 lbs

Facial Description: Has five eyes. The sclera, iris, and pupil are all pitch black, making them look like an empty void. Her skin is light cocoa, and her chin-length hair is white. Her teeth are a mixture between a shark and a bat, with her teeth being sharp, but her canines being longer and sharper than her other teeth.

Body Description: As curvaceous as a spider. Has 4 arms. Her feet are quite small for such a tall lady, with a size 8, and her ears are unusually pointy (like Tamaki, but a tad bit longer). She speaks with a prevalent American accent.

Quirks: High Spec, Spider, Venom, Trance, Swift, Umbrakinesis, Elemental Control, Overdrive, Gigantification, Super Regeneration, Fusion

Quirk Descriptions

High Spec: Gives her Super Intelligence (similar to the level of Principal Nezu). No drawbacks

Spider: Allows her to do what a spider can do. She can sense the movements in the air, shoot webs, have super strength, and allows her to turn into a full-on spider. Gives her the genes that allow her to have 4 arms and 5 eyes. No drawbacks

Venom: Allows her to bite people and either kill them, paralyze them, or bring out the worst qualities in them. Needs to charge up for an hour after biting three people in a row.

Trance: By saying a phrase (I invite you to the spider's web), the person is immediately under her control. She can only control a maximum of 15 people at once, and her concentration can be broken if she is away from the target for too long.

Swift: Gives her super speed. No drawbacks.

Umbrakinesis: Gives her the ability to control any and all shadows. Can hide in shadow, travel through shadow, and turn shadow into various weapons. If a shadow for too long, when she retains her human form, she may be unusually affected by light and/or slightly intangible.

Elemental Control: This gives her power over Fire, Water, Earth, and Air in any way, shape, or form. Can overheat if using too much Fire, gets winded if using too much Air, suffers from dehydration when using too much Water, and obtains iron deficiency if using too much Earth.

Overdrive: When angry, enters Overdrive State, in which all of her base stats (including quirks) are increased exponentially. Cannot be activated by any other means.

Gigantification: This gives her the power to scale her size to a larger level. Can only be activated when in spider form.

Super Regen: This gives her the ability to grow back any organic material attached to her body appendage on her body. No drawbacks

Fusion: This allows her to fuse with only living beings. If in a fusion for too long, will lose a sense of reality, as well as the person she fused with. She'll also be forced to infuse. Can only fuse with a sentient being after being given permission.

Fun Facts: Kumo can't actually see that well. Like a spider, she senses her surroundings through the hairs on her arms and legs. She doesn't own glasses because no glasses company is willing to make enough lenses for 5 eyes. Ashi is also allergic to Wasps, specifically Asian hornets.

Super Move: Arachnophobia

She activates Spider, Gigantification, Overdrive, Umbrakinesis, Swift, and Super Regen at the same time for 4 minutes, becoming practically invincible, at the cost of being severely burnt out for 2 minutes.

Stats

Strength: 6/5         S

Durability: 6/5         S

Endurance: 6/5      S

Speed:6/5              S

Agility: 6/5          S

Intelligence: 6/5       S

World Domination: 1683/5