Chapter 5- the Ball

Elsa's POV The next morning,

I followed the rest of my "new" house into the Great Hall, where Mcgonagall spoke up, "can I have your attention please?' and we went silent "Thank you. Now before I send you all off to your classes, I would like to say that, since it is reaching the end of the year, at least everyone will be going to this, but 1st, 2nd and 3rd years are able to watch everyone because someone will be making an exciting announcement. The ball will be taking place on January, 15, we will be hosting an end of year ball. Now I am sure you know what to expect, the ball starts at 8:30pm and ends at 12:00pm. Off you go now" she says 'wonder, who's going to ask me out?' I say to myself and head back to my dorm, just as I opened the door, -LARA?! FRANKIE?! CLEO?! LAGOONA?!, what in the name of merlin's beard are you all doing here?"I ask "Els, we heard what Min- Mcgonagall said, and we want to help you, get ready" Draculara said "um- when is the ball?" "the 15 of January, which is in 2 days" I say "oh, boy so we came at the wrong time?" asked -Lara ''well, no not exactly, I guess you lot can stay but only for 2 DAYS'' I say, as Mal and Evie tumble through the fireplace, "oh sorry about the floor-" Evie starts but then I cut her off by hugging her, "I thought I would never see you again, both of you." I say and I let go and head over to Mal "oh, hi, Els" Mal says and awkwardly hugs me "how's Ben? How's Auordon?" I ask. "Great and great" "and why did you hug me awkwardly?" I ask "oh, you were at an angel", I shrug, "so Els, when's the ball?" Evie asks me "in 2 days' 'I say "what!? 2 days? Why, there has to be someone that'll ask you out"Eve says "yea, someone" I mutter.

The next morning...

8:30am- knock, knock, "oh, alright" I say "Els, if he asks you-" -Lara starts "hide in the bathroom, or I'll hex you all and stay quiet" I hiss, they nod and go in. knock, knock "coming" I holler, once I get to the portrait door, there stood "Draco. What do you want?" I ask "wouldyouwanttogototheballwithme?" he asks "what?"I ask "would you want-" "do you think she'll say yes"? "She said to be quite Lara" "what was that?" Draco asks "mice" I say quickly "'mice"' Draco repeated "mice, I may or may not have practiced a few spells on them, and they went loose. Just give me one second and I'll silence them" I say and shut the portrait, I head into the bathroom, close the door and "why?" I ask "sorry we-" Cleo starts "no, that doesn't do it. When he asked me something in one breath, I believed I heard the word "ball", so he's asking me. STAY QUITE"I say and shut the door. "Sorry about that, anyways you were saying?" I asked "would you go to the ball with me?" Draco asks, I say nothing, besides looking into his sliver grey eyes, I find my voice "y-yes, I'll go with you" I say and before I could do anything else, he came up and kissed me, "see you there. I'll pick you up at 7:45pm" he says and walks out.

The ball- 7:30pm

"Oh, come on Elsa, hurry" Mal says, the others had to leave because, well I have no idea why. "Mal, give her a break. She has fifteen minutes" Evie says. My dress is a midnight blue, black heels and snowflake earrings and my moonstone necklace.

(Those are her shoes, well close to them)

(This is her dress)

(This is her dress)

(Her earrings are at the top)

And her necklace is her heart shaped moonstone necklace.

I step out, so the girls can see my dress, "oh my gosh, Els, you look amazing. And not to mention your dress" Evie says "thanks. Mal can you do my hair please?" I ask "sure, do happen to have a hair tie?" "yes, here" I say and hand her the one on my wrist. Mal was going to braid my hair into a french braid. 

(That is her hair, but platinum white)

When Mal finished, she held up the mirror and showed me my hair, "Merlins Beard!!! Oh, Mal, E!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.!" I say pulling them into a hug. "You're so welcome Els," Mal says "Oh, come on M, Els, we'll meet you in the Great Hall. See ya" Evie says "see ya" I say and they dash out the door. 

Oh my Merlin!

I have never written this far before! 

The next chapter will be amazing, trust me!

Words- 866