Chapter 13: ROR and Astronomy tower

Elsa's POV

"What the bloody hell was that all about?" asked Ron "I have know idea, he's never like that" Pansy said, Blaise nodded, "I'm gonna go find him" I said and make my way to the Astronomy Tower. Now I know what you're thinking, he's not there, but sometimes I just feel like it's the best place to be at this time. It's just ever since first year, I've always been the short one in my year at least, and when someone said that I would literally come to the Astronomy tower and just let the wind blow in my face.

Flashback, 3rd person.

'First year, finally. Hogwarts here I come' Elsa thought to herself "mother, how do we get to platform 9 3/4?" Elsa asked her mother "well, dear....just do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous, and I'll follow right behind you" says mother, Elsa nods and she runs into the wall. After she ran into the wall, she opened her eyes and saw the Hogwarts Express!!! "Wicked" Elsa says.........

On the train,

Elsa found a compartment that was near the back of the train, 'this is heavy!' thought Elsa, "do you need help?" asked a boy with platinum white hair like hers "yes, could you help me?" asked Elsa "might as well, but only once" says the boy. Then together they lift her trunk on the shelf "thank you, by the way, I never caught your name" Elsa says "Draco, Draco Malfoy a Pure-Blood, you" says Draco "oh, Elsa, Elsa Wolf, and I don't know my blood type, mother told me I'm a Pure-Blood but my aunt disagrees, she thinks Half-Blood" Elsa says "well, who's do you chose then?" asks Draco "I don't know. I never-" Elsa starts but doesn't finish "never what?" "just go. Go to the Pure-Blood part of the train" says Elsa "wh-" Draco starts "now Malfoy" Elsa says as Draco leaves and another first year came in, well make that two, "hello" they said "hi" said Elsa "I'm Pavarti and this is my twin sister, Padma. What's your name? And do you mind, can we sit here?" asked Pavarti "sure, and I'm Elsa, Elsa Wolf" Elsa says "cool, and what's with the last name? Not that it's a bad thing it's just different" said Padma "family name" Elsa said.

1:30pm..

The Trolley Witch starts coming around the train, when she comes by Elsa, Parvati, and Padma's compartment "anything from the Trolley, dears?" she asked, Elsa quickly counts her money. Padma and Pavarti and counting theirs, they look at Elsa and Elsa knows that they don't have enough money for what they want. "Can you please give us a minute?" Elsa asked the Trolley Witch nods. And goes for a minute, "what did you two want exactly?" asked Elsa "two Pumpkin Pasties, two Chocolate Frogs and Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans, but we don't have enough" says Padma "Well I have enough" Elsa says "what did you want though?" asked Pavarti "Pumpkin Pastie, Chocolate Frog and Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans. I know, we could share the Beans and we each get one Chocolate Frog and a Pumpkin Pastie. How does that sound?" Elsa asked "delightful" they chorus just as the Trolley Witch comes back around "anything from the Trolley dear?" she asked again, "yes, three Pumpkin Pasties, three Chocolate Frogs and one box of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans, please" says Elsa and she hands over 10 Galleons and the Trolley Witch, hands over the sweets.

The Great Hall....

"---Elsa Wolf!" called McGonagall, Elsa walked over and sat on the stool, where then the Sorting Hat cried "Ravenclaw!" and she went over there.

Hallway that leads to Transfiguration classroom, Elsa, Padma, and Pavarti were on there way to Transfiguration, when they were stopped by a few older Slytherins, "um, we'll see you at class, Els" says Padma 'why must you leave me in the situation' Elsa thought to herself. Elsa tried catching up to the twins but the Slytherins stopped her, "where do you think you're going, shorty?" asked one of the Slytherins, Elsa didn't respond instead she ran to the Astronomy Tower.-

Present, Elsa's POV

-And yea, I've always come up here when I was either picked on or either just to have peace and quiet. "I thought I might find you up here" said a voice by the door "Draco what a surprise" I said sympathetically, "What are you doing up here?" Draco asked "what do you think I'm doing, and you should know. I told you many times, and this is my place to just come here" I say'' Well, to be honest you never told me anything" Draco says "Well, do you remember first year when we met on the train?" I ask "vaughly, but yes" "never mind" I say and make my way out of the Astronomy tower and to the ROR.. The truth is, I never told anyone except Padma, Parvati, Cho, and Luna. What? They're my best friends, so I technically have the right to tell them what I encountered in first year and I think I told them in 3rd year or 2nd or maybe I did tell them in 1st year, I don't remember. So anyways, I went to the ROR, because sometime I do need to be alone for a little while and quite possibly Draco, Luna, Cho, Padma, Parvati, Hermione, Harry, Ginny, or Ron will find find me and it's a 50/50 chance of Draco finding me first. You get the idea. I'm pretty sure that I told the Golden Trio and that's maybe about it, but I do remember telling someone about it in 3rd year or was it no, no it was 3rd year and I told Luna and Cho, since I was in Ravenclaw at the time. Anyways, I walk back and forth in front of the blank wall thinking 'I need somewhere to be hidden and to think without people- Draco, Luna, Cho, Padma, Parvati, Hermione, Harry, Ginny, and Ron- following me' that was what I thought, then the ROR appeared in front of me. I went in, yes I like to have my alone time. The truth is, the only reason I said that I would is so that I could just think for a few minutes, honestly can I not?

Draco's POV

I felt my mark burn when Hermione showed us her scar, and she said that she uses healing spells, so I tried one and Salazar Slytherin's snake, that helped so much.. I think it hurt because Bellatrix Lestrange tortured Hermione and so I think it might have triggered memory, and made me think of it so maybe. Now, I've got to find Elsa, I literally have no idea where she went. I might as well check the library, Ravenclaw tower, and the ROR.

WORDS- 1144