Chapter 8: the incident and Draco being overprotective

Draco's POV

I was pacing in the Slytherin dorm, me and Elsa share a private dorm so... I come here occasionally, "Draco!" Pansy says rushing in, "what?" I ask nervously "2 things. 1: Elsa is fine and I just ran into her, she said and I quote "tell Draco that I love him", 2: stop freaking out, she's headed up to your dorm and 3:" Pansy never got to finish because I ran out the door before you could say "Quidditch". Once I got to our dorm I saw a blur of white hair whiz past me, but luckily I was able to stop her, "not now, Sinistra's waiting for me, and Slughorn wants you" she says, kisses me and runs off.

Professor Sinistra's POV

Where is she? Elsa- oh hello there readers, have I not introduced myself yet? Well if not, I am Professor Aurora Sinistra, teacher here at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, unfortunately our Headmaster passed a few years ago, Albus Dumbledore, he was a good man, anyways I teach Astronomy and sometimes I'll give extra classes to those you want to become the Astronomy professor. Elsa is the only one here and speaking of which here she is now, "took you a minute" I say sternly, but I'm not that stern, Elsa has known me ever since her 3rd year and she knows that I'm stern when you're late or missing work for me then you'll be in detention for 2 weeks, "sorry professor, Draco stopped me and-" she rambled "Elsa, I know, come in and get started" I say and we head in.

3rd person POV

After a few hours of extra Astronomy lessons, Professor Sinistra finished with Elsa, "Elsa, I still need that essay from you, if I do not get it by Sunday at 1:30 in the afternoon you'll have to do it all over again-" Sinistra says "professor, I had it in my bag, but, OH! I remember finishing it up yesterday and forgetting to put it back in my bag" Elsa says "ok, but still you have 2 days to bring it in, deal?" she asked "deal" Elsa replied. And left the tower and made her way to her dorm.

On her way to her dorm, she got hit with something/someone, and Madam Pomfrey found her and brang her to the hospital. Where then she sent a Patronus to Draco telling him that Elsa was in the hospital wing.

Draco's POV

A patronus came into the Slytherin common room "Draco, Pansy, tell Harry, Ginny, and professor Mcgonagall that Elsa is with me in the infermmany. Draco, came to the infermmany that way if Elsa wakes up and I am not there you can calm her-that is if she freaks out- you are there and I am not because I will be talking to professor Mcgonagall. I repeat, Draco, come to the hospital and Pansy, get Harry Ginny and Mcgonagall, now please and thank you. Draco come" the dove said and disappeared "Draco-" Pansy started "you heard Madam Pomfrey. Get Harry, Ginny and Mcgonagall, and I'll head to the hospital. Now Pansy" I said and we dashed out the door in different directions. I made a turn and saw the hospital door already open, so I head inside, "Madam Pomfrey" I say in the blue "over here, Mr. Malfoy" she says and I head over to a bed with the curtains halfly closed, I open the curtains and I see "Ells?" I ask worriedly, I sit down and start to stroke her hand with my thumb, "what happened?" I ask "well, from what I saw was that she was walking from the Astronomy tower and someone or something hit her and knocker her unconscious so that led up right here" Madam Pomfery says just as Harry, Ginny, Pansy, and Mcgonagall walk in, "Minerva, Potter, Weasley, and Parkinson, please follow me" Madam Pomfery says and they follow her into her office, "please wake up, Ells. Please, I can't lose you, not now-" I start but I don't finish, because I realize that I was crying, "I can't lose you not now" "not ever" someone finishes, but I don't open my eyes, until I feel someone wipe my tears then I open them "Elsa!" I say "Dragon" she says and I pull her into a hug "don't you ever scare me like that again" I say and kiss her "sorry, but I didn't know" Elsa says "love?" "what" "when ever you go someplace tell me before you leave and before you leave for example the Astronomy Tower, before you leave send a patronus, anytime and anywhere you go, please, I don't want to lose you, not now" "not ever" Elsa finishes "alright, I'll do it, just so you don't lose me" Elsa says just as everyone er Madam Pomfrey opens the curtains "you're free to go. Everyone has their own plans" she says and walks away. We head out and make our way to our dorm., once we got there Elsa put her bag down and started looking around for- I don't know- "erm, what are you looking for?" I ask " my essay, for Astronomy" Elsa says "why do you ask?, Do you happen to know where it is" "no, but the last place I saw it was on the table, and then I don't know where it was since" I say, when Elsa turned it around I was about to slip away, well I did but "hold it, Malfoy." Elsa says "really we're going back to that again?" I ask from where I was "no, but I will if you don't give me my essay back, {I don't have it} yes you do, I need to turn that in or I won't be able to make the next Astronomy professor, so hand it over" Elsa says and I run out of the room, only to hide from her, I hid in the corner, Elsa walks by, so I grab her and tickle her "Drac-c-c-c-c-o, s-s-stop please" she screams "no, not until you believe me that I have absolutely no clue where that essay is, which I don't have any clue" I say "oh, alright, I believe you, now put me down" Elsa says and I do, "thanks. I'll be in the bedroom, doing my other work" she says and we part.

WORDS- 1061