Chapter 12: Becoming human

Draco's POV

"ok then. Um.. could you unhook my moonstone please?" Elsa asks "yea, turn around then" I say and she does so, I unhook her necklace and hand it to her, "er, just a heads up. It's a bit painful after a few weeks when you first take it off. For you, I think you'll just get a headache and get tired most of the time" I say "like now" Elsa says "um, I guess yea" I say "hang on, I'll get you a potion that'll help" I say and run towards my potion room, yes we have one in our dorm. I start looking until I can find it. "Here" I say and go back out after locking it, "here, Els" I say and hand it to her "it should last at least until the end of the day, also do you want me to put you necklace with mine?" I ask, she nods and I take her's from her and place it with mine. "Hey, Dragon?" asked Elsa "what?" I ask and sit next to her, she puts her head on my lap "could you send a Patronus to McGonagall telling her about well, you know why" Elsa says "sure, love" I say and I send an Patronus, my Patronus is an Arctic fox and so is Elsa's, I think but I'm not so sure, I'll ask her later.

About 10 minutes later, a cat Patronus saying that it was fine for Elsa and me to skip today's lesson she also said that she might send in Hermione, Harry, Ron and Ginny to check in on us, at some points anyways... someone knocked on the portrait, "come in" I say and the portrait opens, "hey, Draco" says Hermione "'lo Hermione" I say "McGonagall sent me, and told me well she told everyone basically and yea. How is she anyways?" asked Mione "she's doing alright, I suppose. She hasn't said anything for about 10 to 20 minutes" I say as Hermione starts to giggle, "what's so funny?" I ask "well, well, well, if it isn't Blood-traitor Malfoy and Mud-Blood Granger" says a voice by the door "Nott, what do you want?" I ask, grabbing my wand, what? Oh alright, I'm overprotective of my future wife and yes, what wait? "How am I a blood traitor?" I ask standing up and also defending Elsa, "well, let's see for once. You hang out with a few Ravenclaws and Gryffindorks, so and Granger here, is a mudblood" Nott says with a smirk "how about you watch your mouth Nott" I warn, "well, you would make a nice Head Boy, oh that's right McGonagall didn't pick you because your a Blood-Traitor instead she picked two Pure-Bloods, Pansy and Blaise" Nott said "well observed Nott, now why don't you shut up" says Pansy "oh why hello Pansy. Since you and Blaise are Head Girl and Boy why don't you do something about Malfoy here being a Blood-Traitor" Nott says "oh is that so. Well Nott, I think you should know something, Blaise and I are Blood-Traitors as well and on that note, Draco do you mind sending McGonagall a Patronus?" asked Pansy, I nod and do so. "What do you mean you and Blaise are Blood-Traitors?" asked Nott "what they mean, is that Pansy and Blaise spend time with me, Draco, Hermione, Ron, Harry, Ginny and Luna (well sometimes), but yes, they are Blood- Traitors, Nott" says Elsa "Wolf, is it-" Nott starts by is cut off by McGonagall coming into the room, "Granger, Malfoy, Parkinson, Zabini, and Ms.Wolf, stay here. Nott, you're coming with me" says McGonagall and the rest of us stayed, "'Moine, are you Ok?" asked Elsa "excellent, I am. I'm proud to call myself a Mud-Blood-" Mione starts "no don't call yourself that" says Ron "Ronald, I said I'm proud to call myself a Mud-Blood whether or not that I was tortured by Bellatrix and left a permanent scar" Hermione says "wait, Bellatrix Lestrange, as in the dark witch that tortured Neville's parents and was a Death Eater, tortured you?" asked Ginny "yea" Mione says and pulls up her sleeve and reveals a scar saying "Mud-Blood" "'Mione, how did she, why did she?" Elsa asked "well, it was a least a year ago and I really don't remember what happened that night so, um, it hurts sometimes but I use a healing spell and the pain goes" Hermione says just as my left forearm starts to sting, "ahh" I gasp a little too loud, "what's wrong Draco?" asked Elsa "nothing" I say and head out of the room and I made my way to the ROR.

WORDS: 777