Chapter 11: Bringing out some news

Elsa's POV

After we were done at the Three Broomsticks, we headed in the direction of the Shrieking Shack, "well, well, well, the Golden Trio, with a fourth wheel" says a voice from the Forbidden Forest, "yea, nice try, cous" I say "really, how'd you know it was me?" Wyatt asks "because you smell of the Wolf Den and the smell of the den is strong" and I can recognize your voice from anyone else from the den, now what do you want?"I ask "to ask you, when are you going to answer my question I asked 3 months ago" he says and slinks off, "what the bloody hell was that all about?" asks Ron "he's my cousin and I don't know-" I say before a realization hits me,

Flashback to 3months ago.. 3rd person POV

- We were hanging out in the den, when Wyatt pulled me into the corner and knelt down "Elsa Lily Wolf will you marry me?" asked Wyatt "let me think about for a few" Elsa said-.....

Elsa's POV

'Merlin's beard, why did he ask me that' I ask myself as we were walking to the Shrieking Shack, and just as "Els!" Ginny nearly screamed "bloody hell,Gin. Sorry, lost in thought" I say "obviously" says Draco "it's about time you show up, 'lo Daph, Blaise, Pansy and 'Tori" I say mentioning at least four Slytherin's, "I'm going to head back to our dorm. Oh and Gin, Mione bring something for me please" I say over my shoulder and make my way to the path that leads back to Hogwarts.

Draco's POV

"Er, that was strange" Harry says "normally she's not like this, I suspect Whrackspruts are behind it" says a dreamy voice "hello Luna" says Harry says "hello Draco" says Luna "hmm, oh sorry hello Luna" I say "Luna, you said that she's not like this, do you have a hunch?" asked Hermione "I do actually, she came by Ravenclaw Tower and told me something that she'll tell everyone later" Luna says and she leaves "um, do you lot want to head to my dorm?" I ask, they nod and we head in the direction of the path that leads back to Hogwarts.

Elsa's POV

I was reading over my notes again for Astronomy, when I heard people talking in the hallway near the dorm 'really, Draco you had to talk to me now' I say to myself "Draco this isn't a good idea. She'll tell you when she's ready" said Hermione, but Draco just ignored her and said the password "FOREVER" said Draco and the portrait opened and he saw me reading, but before he could say anything "Draco, guys, look, I don't want to talk about it so, just let me be" I say and run out of the dorm with my bag.

Ginny's POV

"I told you this wouldn't work" says Hermione "well, I have a thought of where she might be" says Luna, "Luna, when did you get here?" I ask "just now, but still I might know where she is. Either in the library or in the Ravenclaw Tower or um... I don't know anywhere else she might be" says Luna and we follow her to wherever Elsa might be. First we checked the library, she wasn't there, we checked the Ravenclaw Tower and she wasn't there so we retreaded back to Draco's dorm. When we headed there, it was also empty. "Where else could she have gone?" said a worried Draco "Draco, we'll find her. We promise" I say "um just a quick reference, but wasn't Elsa part of D.A?" asked Hermione "'D.A, what?" asked Draco "D.A, we did it during 5th year, you know a group against Umbridge anyways to answer your question Hermione, yea I truly think she was" said Harry "yea I remember her helping one of the other members, wait 'Mione do you still have the jinxed parchment that we signed?" Ron asked, 'Mione nodded and pulled out a really torn parchment "how long have you had that?!" asked Draco "um...since 5th year so for about 3, 3 1/2 years. I don't know. Anyways, yes Ron she was but, oh Harry do you have the map still?" asked Mione.

Harry's POV

"-Harry do you have the map still?" Mione asked, I nodded and Accioed it over to us, "why do you have that blank parchment?" asked Draco "well" I start "I Solemnly Swear That I am Up to no good" I say and words appear that say "Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief- Makers are proud to present THE MARAUDER'S MAP" "the what?" asked Draco "the MARAUDER'S MAP, Fred and George gave it to me in 3rd year anyways let's take a look" I say and we open the map, "hey Mione, didn't you say in 6th year that the Room of Requirements doesn't show up on the map?" I ask "I did, didn't I?" Mione says, Ron and I nod "well then, she's not showing up on the map and the only other place we haven't looked is the ROR" I say "so let's head there" Draco says and we go that way.