Chapter Fourteen

Mel

Mel

Rita

Rita

Nova

Those idiots were busy laughing like fools, even Honey has decided to let go of her worries and join in their fun, I wonder what was so funny to cause such loud laughter.

Their eyes all went to me as I started stomping my feet going down the stairs to make my presence known, from the little I've heard, they were making fun of Jordan and I.

"While you all are here laughing like fools, your friend is up there groaning in pain" I told them, they were surprised at my words.

"Why?" Andrew asked like he did not see a bandage on his head all along, he even dissed him with it.

"His head" I replied sharply.

"Oh, that! Thought he said it was nothing". Stupid friends, of course they would believe such obvious lie seeing how hard they were trying to get the attention of my stupid friends.

"Whatever! I need a first aid kit and my friends" I said, signaling for my friends to come over with me which they did. The guys only watched us as we left.

"Get the first aid kit" I yelled at them making the jump from their seat, they are not even as tough as I thought.

"I was having fun you know" Trish complained getting a hiss from me.

"I spoke with Jordan about your mom's wedding" I told Honey, their face all widened in realisation.

"So that is the boy, the one that......

"What did he say" Honey said quickly, shutting Trish up with her irrelevant question, maybe not irrelevant but we had something more important to discuss here.

"He said he will discuss with his friends and let me know, so let's leave it to him" I told them, Miley who have been quietly listening decided to speak.

"Can we trust him?" She asked, typical of her.

"Of course, he has something to gain from this" I told them