Chapter Seventeen

Nova

"Mum?" I could not believe she was here. Shouldn't she be at work? Where she love being.

"Baby" she called out, I could see the guilt on her face, but I also felt guilty, I was stupid for endangering my life. Looking at the amount of people who loves me, I should have thought of them.

"Why are you here" I wasn't so strong yet but for the fact that she came, it is something.

"I heard you were ill" mum told me I cannot believe her, what exactly was she doing here? she was always busy and her work was very important so why was she here.

"Shouldn't you be at work"

" Nova, I......

"No I thought I understood you, I thought you were doing this for me and you just wanted everything to be fine with me but I'm starting doubt my thinking, just like you are addicted to your job and no other person matters" I was just so pissed, I felt abandoned and I didn't know what I was saying at this moment, coupled with my weakness.

"I'm sorry baby" She said almost as a whisper and tried moving closer.

"You should leave and please don't be back here, feel free to let me know when dad is getting buried so I'll be there to pay my last respect" I told her and she was in shock she couldn't believe her throw her out, she wanted to come close but I was quick to yell at her.

"Get out" Jordan and Andrew came in together, probably hearing me yell.

"You should leave ma'am, this is very not good for her you're stressing out" Jordan told her, she gave one last look, smiled weakly and said

"I love you" but I only looked away until I heard the door close.

For once in her life she would understand what it means to be neglected, what it means to be abandoned, to not be wanted, to be irrelevant, and I hope her job and money keeps her happy.

Jordan came to sit beside me and held my hand, I knew this is one of his tactics to get me and sincerely, he doesn't seem to be as bad as I had always thought, he is actually a sweetheart, he helped save my life and also helped me when dad died.

Trish, Miley and honey walked in as well, they sat beside me and all eyes were on me. For moment I thought about what I told mom, I sent her away but in actual fact, I don't have anywhere to go.

"What happened? Why did your mom just leave that way?" Honey asked me confused.

"I sent her away" I replied, not wanting to discuss anything about my mom.

" It was about time" Miley replied angrily. She always hated my mom for her lack of care and attention.

"What are you going to do now?" Jordan asked me, actually, I had no idea. I was feeling good now health wise and just needed a little bit of rest but my mind was unsettled.

"I don't know, maybe I could just get discharged and go with Honey" of course, Miley's mother hates me, Trish will never allow me rest if I go with her but with Honey, I am rest assured.

"Oh, I wish that would be possible but my mom's family came around for the   wedding and our house is really full" seriously? I can't stay with Honey? What am I supposed to do right now! I sighed heavily.

"It's great Jordan's house is big enough" Lois said happily, why was he so happy?

" That is true and you will be well cared for" Andrew added.

"He would drive you to school" Honey also said.

" He would also be there to keep an eye on you" Miley added.

" Yes and you too can couple up" Trish jumped, ain't they all do crazy.

"Funny how you all keep talking like I am not here but there is a point though, I can keep you safe at mine".

Who updates a chapter as short as this? Me!
I fixed my nails really long and now I can't type well 😥