Part 2: The Lovebirds

And now, there are the names of the Lovebirds in South Korea:

-GOT7 (7 members): Im Jae-bum (JB), Mark Tuan, Park Jin-young, BamBam, Kim Yu-gyeom, Jackson Wang, Choi Young-jae.

-Seventeen (13 members): Lee Jung-chan, Kim Mingyu, Jeon Wonwoo, Lee Seokmin (DK), Hong Ji-soo (Joshua), Choi Seung-cheol (S.Coups), Yoon Jeonghan, Kwon Soonyoung (Hoshi), Lee Jihoon (Woozi), Seo Myungho (The8), Moon Junhwi (Jun), Boo Seungkwan, Choi Hansol (Vernon).

-BTS (7 members): Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi (Suga), Jung Hoseok (J-Hope), Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung (V).

-Wanna One (11 members): Park Woojin, Yoon Ji-sung, Ha Sungwoon, Kim Jaehwan, Hwang Minhyun, Ong Seongwoo, Kang Daniel, Park Jihoon, Lai Guanlin, Lee Daehwi, Bae Jin-young.

-EXO (12 members): Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol, Kris Wu/Wu Yifan, Huang Zitao/Tao/Panda, Lay, Kim Junmyeon (Suho), Luhan, Oh Sehun, Do Kyung-soo (D.O.), Kim Jong-in (Kai), Kim Min-seok (Xiumin), Kim Jong-dae (Chen).

And now, there are the names of the Lovebirds in Thailand:

-Vee, Mark, Gun, Bar, Rama, Nuea of "EN of Love" series.

-Win, Team, Pharm, Dean of "Until we meet again" the series.

-Tine and Sarawat of "2gether" the series and its sequel.

-In and Sun of "My dear loser" the series.

-Third and Kaii of "Theory of love" the series.

-Saifah and Zon, Dew and Blue, Tutor and Fighter of "Why RU" the series.

-Phun and Noh of "Love sick" the series.

-Pop and Oat, Pree and Rambo of "What The Duck" the series and its sequel.

-Fuse and Tee, Frame and Book, Yok and Mo, Nine and Rottang of Make It Right the series and its sequel.

-Mork and Tee of "My Tee ('Cause You're My Boy)" the series.

-Type and Tharn, Technic and Good, Ae Intouch and Pete Pichaya, Tin Medthanan and Can/Cantaloupe, Techno and Kengkla, Tum and Tar of "Love By Chance" the series.

-Knock and Korn of "Bad Romance", "Together With Me (and its next chapter)" the series.

-Forth and Beam, Wayo Panitchayasawad (Yo) and Phana Kongthanin (Doctor Pha), Mingkwan Daichapanya (Ming) and Mongkol Intochar (Kit, KitKat, Kitty) of "Two Moons" the series.

-Kao and Pete (not Pichaya) of "Dark Blue Kiss" the series.

-Waii and Apo, Kluay and Achi of "Water Boyy" the series.

-Arthit "Oon" Rojnapat and Kongpop "Kong" Suthiluck of "Sotus the Series".