Part 3: The initial confrontation

September 28th, 2020. 9:30 AM, GMT+7, Thailand time zone.

"Okay, we know what we need to do." Morgan le Fay said during an ensemble meeting with the other Hunters.

"Time travel?" Jack the Ripper asked.

"It's not time travel baby." Morgan replied.

"Why is the Photographer so aloof today?" Tybalt Capulet asked.

"I have captured Romeo Montague in a photograph. He's sealed inside the card now. I personally made quick work of him." William Wilson said.

"How can you do this so quickly?" Jack asked.

"The Count Paris that Romeo faced in the mausoleum was actually me in disguise. I impersonated the real deal after disposing of him. I trapped him inside a photograph." William Wilson replied.

September 28th, 2020. 13:30 AM, GMT+7, Thailand time zone.

In Thailand, Knock and Korn began showing off every inch of their muscular and well-toned bodies when hitting the gym. All that firm build with sexy muscles in the arm, stomach, chest are sufficient for a woman to get smitten with love at the first sight, let alone a man. They had nearly passed their youths since they were over 25 years old. Nevertheless, they kept doing physical exercises like lifting dumbbells, pushing ups, chest muscle training...

Korn: "I'm sweaty all over me."

"Now you know what it pays for pride and arrogance." Caius Lancius Mortemis arrived to the place where Knock and Korn were weight-lifting.

However, Caius had brought a new ally along with him. The new person was a huge guy carrying a sword and shield and wearing armor made of golden hands and fingers that were grafted to his skin. Parts of the armor formed claws that pulled on his lips and eyelids, forcing them open. He wore a belt with phallus-shaped tendrils dangling from it and had a large scarab shaped belt codpiece. His shield resembled a scutum and bore the symbol of the Roman Republic, and his sword was an oversized gladius, weapons famous for equipping the ancient Roman military.

"What's that?" Knock frowned.

"This is Marcus Infernum Claudius, the general served under me during the Roman Empire era. He was a revenant with fury and might." Caius boasted.

"How can you find us?!" Knock was shaken.

"Some hater girls pinpointed the place you hang out, and we just came. So easy. I'm very certain that those girls must have grudges with you, because at least one of you were previously attached to them." Caius laughed.

Without a word, Marcus dashed towards Korn and smacked him with his shield. The heavy weight of the shield combined with the brutal force from Marcus's swing knocked Korn down with a single strike. Knock wasn't away from Marcus's indiscriminate anger either. He was struck down with Marcus's furious sword, yet he survived.

"Take this as a warning. We, the Hunters are back for mayhem and havoc. We won't play the old tricks more than twice, and we won't repeat the same failures again and again like idiots." Marcus's high-pitched demonic voice said as his feet trampled on both Knock and Korn many times before vanishing alongside Caius in a black fog.

September 28th, 2020. 13:30 AM, GMT+7, Thailand time zone.

"Phew! Too heavy~~~!!! It must have weighted a ton." Can carried a basket full of his own smelly clothes to the washing machine.

The weight of the basket was only 5 kilograms of laundry: soccer shorts and T-shirts, shirts, trousers, undergarments, towels, socks...

"Tin..." Can slightly pouted, his mind flashed with images of Tin touching his lips with his own.

Had it not been for Tin kissing him, Can's face would had been whiny the whole morning before. Yet he was still whiny this morning because of hunger.

"Time to cook some instant noodles then." Can thought.

After putting his laundry in the washer along with pouring softener and liquid detergent into the specialized hatch, Can turned the machine on and walked away from it.

"Vroom, vroom, v-v-v-vroom~~~!!!" The machine went on with a great deal of noise like a whirlpool.

As Can went to the kitchen, he reached the fridge and took out some eggs to make omelette. His omelette was mixed with cheese, Korean kimchi and Japanese miso paste. It was indeed a weird food combination, yet it was tasty.

"Hungry... ooh..." Can whined again, like a little puppy.

When Tin arrived to the dining table, he saw Can sitting on it with the strange omelette.

"Just let me try some." Tin dashed towards the table and hugged Can tight.

Can was very puzzled, and got even more puzzled with Tin kissing his cheek.

"Goodness, I can't breathe." Can thought.