Part 7: The house with a thousand mirrors

November 14th, 2020. 9:30 AM, GMT+7, Thailand time zone.

Vlad Dracula was eliminated. Morgan le Fay and Doctor Igor Lichtenstein also perished for good. The psychotic nurse Amelia Wilkes was also defeated alongside a significant number of the Hunters of the Scarlet Round Table. None of these ever made their appearance again.

But another ill sense appeared. It came directly from the Far East of Asia continent.

The Girl From Nowhere appeared. Not Ms. Nanno in Thailand, though. A very different woman indeed. A foreigner, 100% sure.

As Tutor and Fighter were on a date together by the beach, The Girl From Nowhere appeared. She had long black hair and was very charming. The scent on her body was like charming perfume although she didn't wear any aroma on her.

"Actually, I'm from Nagoya." The Girl From Nowhere said.

Fighter didn't even understand what the mysterious woman said. She didn't even look like women of Caucassian origins, that was for sure. But she wasn't look like a person of Southeast Asian descent either. But Fighter was immediately hypnotized by the charming girl even though Tutor was standing next to his side within close proximity.

"P'Fight..." Tutor shook Fighter's shoulder.

The young woman kept her eye contact on Fighter without moving her mouth or making even the slightest sigh. Fighter's eyes drowsed as the young woman stared at him, until he slowly walked away from her in spite of Tutor's uneasy feelings made by his imaginations of Fighter following the woman.

As it turned out, the woman came from Japan, her name was Tomie Kiriyama. The Girl From Nowhere was rumoured to be an immortal entity from the East, but the rumour was false as the woman was proven to be a normal human.

"P'Fight, are you all right?" Tutor waved his hand at Fighter as Fighter stood motionlessly.

"The Girl From Nowhere... The Girl From Nowhere..." Fighter chanted repeatedly.

Tutor seized Fighter's arm and pulled him away from the beach into the saltwater.

After entering the saltwater with the swimming shorts on their bodies, the two boys swam together. Fighter kept his dazzled expression on his face even though the mysterious girl had left for half an hour.

Snap! The click of a camera was made.

A man was standing on the beach, photographing Tutor and Fighter. He was Fiat. 

November 20th, 2020. 9:30 AM, GMT+7, Thailand time zone.

As it turned out, Tin's half-brother Tul had divorced his wife Vadee. Vadee was the mother of a boy named Phupha, whose father was Tul himself. Also, Tul had a strained relationship with Gonhin (pronounced Gon-hin) in the past. The scandalous drug party event in England years ago was framed to tarnish Tin's innocence by Tul himself just to appease his own jealousy, or so it seemed.

As for Ae Intouch, his passion for photography had seemingly developed after the encounter with the British photographer from nowhere, or that he earned that himself.

Tar had returned from France.