Part 5: Host-aged assets (18+)

October 10th, 2020. 9:30 AM, GMT+7, Thailand time zone.

It had been a very long while since Dean was missing. Nobody knew his whereabouts. Moreover, several people were also missing under mysterious circumstances.

"We have to put our thinking caps on about this thing." Amelia said during a gathering of Hunters.

But it turned out, Amelia and the Hunters had gathered because they were planning a way to intimidate Pharm, the relative Dean was having at the present, so as to capture the said person as well.

"Verdict is given, according to the Decree of the Scarlet Round Table." Tybalt said.

The thirteen Hunters crossed their weapons at the center of the Scarlet Round Table, which was a big round table made of monolith stone.

"Now I am the King right here." Tybalt said as his handsome face with long black hair turned into a greyish face covered in black veins, his voice turned into a rasping roar.

In Thailand, Pharm was silent all the morning over Dean being absent.

"Where have you been, Dean?" Pharm wondered.

October 10th, 2020. 9:30 PM, GMT+7, Thailand time zone.

Dean was busy doing blowjob for Jack the Ripper. Jack babbled out his gossips with Arsene Lupin as he was placing his hand on Dean's head. Dean's behavior was willing without any resistance, even though the people he made love with were obviously supernatural monsters with utter disdain towards humanity even though their pasts were humans. As for Dean, he was completely nude with every inch of his big muscular body exposed. Dean's face looked so calm and focused as he took Jack's dick into his mouth.

"Here's the tip for making your pet calm and obedient. Take a sip of the hypnotic potion, descend your mind deep into serenity, take a deep sleep, and voila, you get up back fresh as a daisy. Contact Doctor Amelia Wilkes for further consultation." Jack said.

"The ice prince has a warm heart and a warm mouth. Just say that he is hiding his funny personality inside that exterior." Arsene Lupin said.

"As always, Dean doesn't even resist after having group sex with the Hunters of the Scarlet Round Table. He looks to calm and dignified like a royal prince. Nobody could ever break him apart, unless it was really Pharm. I just can't understand why he didn't disgust Jack even this dude was doing vulgarities." William Wilson told Arsene Lupin.

"This thick skin, this elastic heart. He's like an iron hand covered in velvet, but I think he's like a tender heart hidden in cactus spikes." Arsene Lupin replied.

Jack's face wasn't uncovered. He kept his mask under the soot-covered sack, his right hand groped Dean's bare chest with its long massive claws while his left hand was like a normal human hand. Dean's face only showed subtle signs of arousal as he felt his guts slowly penetrated upwards by a male.

At the same time in South Korea.

"Ah... Ah... Ah..." There was a loud moaning voice of a young man.

It turned out to the voice of a young slender man with short hair. His name was Baekhyun. Chanyeol was his boyfriend, and this guy was older than him. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun were so slender that almost nobody could see their muscles anywhere on their bodies. Chanyeol was lying on the bed next to Baekhyun, and Chanyeol was kissing Baekhyun's bare shoulders.

"Oh, Baekhyun, I feel so hot today..." Chanyeol whined as he started licking Baekhyun's erected nipples.

It turned out that Baekhyun and Chanyeol were both unclothed, and they were making out together. Chanyeol stroked Baekhyun's privacy and never stopped licking his chest. Baekhyun too smacked Chanyeol's butt with his hand, making him groan with arousal.